Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Well Um This Is A Topic About Poems And Id Like To Share My Own Poems - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Well Um This Is A Topic About Poems And Id Like To Share My Own Poems (855 Views)

Poems That Tell A Story... / 3. Love Poems And 2. Sad Poems / Original Love Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Um This Is A Topic About Poems And Id Like To Share My Own Poems by bluerose(f): 3:10am On Jul 20, 2006
you can comment my poems i dont mind wat u say or how u feel about them i just want to share a couple of my poems if u want to leave a comment about it go ahead. , hope u understand them of get a feeling of wat they mean

Guilty as one charged as four, these are the ones that hurt her night through day, In her sleep they haunt her, throughout the day reminding her, Of the pain she holds inside because of them, dark and lonely nights is how it started, crying her way through sleep, thoughts of sadness and darkness never left, her soul burning every night and day as her life was stabbed through out every breath. The happiness never lasted,even though fake most of her life. At times she fell very hard but always managed to get up somehow. Always knowing one day revenge would come and revive her faith as once it was.

Empty sensation; Wandering for the right feeling; Uneasy as no solution to problems is revealed; Inner body crumbling to dust; Thousand voices screaming, while shards of glass disperse into the inner soul; Loneliness eating at the heart; While tears burn the outer core of human kind; This is the feeling of the girl that cried every night through night; Wrapped in her blankets; Pillow gettin wet as thoughts of suicide clouds her mind and judgement.

Wat is pain? Is it an object, is it fiction, is it blue? How do you know what pain really is? Is it the red liquid coming out of your body when you bleed? Is it the impact of the bleeding? Can you really see pain? Can you actually talk to the pain? Do you know the pain, cause if u do, can you please tell me if it is what I am feeling right now? Can i become the pain?
Re: Well Um This Is A Topic About Poems And Id Like To Share My Own Poems by iice(f): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2006
Liked the poem, i have a thing 4 sad, depressed poems, much more interesting 2 me
Re: Well Um This Is A Topic About Poems And Id Like To Share My Own Poems by inspira(f): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2006
i like ur poem a lot.it's full of emotion and very real.But hey u could try writing in poem format instead of in paragraghs.keep it up
Re: Well Um This Is A Topic About Poems And Id Like To Share My Own Poems by beyunce(f): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2006
gd poems

(1) (Reply)

The Ticket To Your Heart / . / There Is This Girl I Love (poem).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.