Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend (7516 Views)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by agaba123(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2008
water is good.
Is it the difference between eba and garri?
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Tgirl4real(f): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2008
Agaba,

So u sabi snoop. . . Dat was meant for MissyB and not u . . . Lol
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by agaba123(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2008
I no be snoop doggy, how I go snoop.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2008
ordinarily I don't think I need to respond to this thread but some of the responses here dey fear me plenty o. I hope all the young men that have been bashing the girl really know what consitutes rape, especially when you step out of Nigeria. Even if the woman slept in your bed/house overnight and allowed you to smooch even when you were both naked, it can still be considered that you raped her if she can prove that she asked you to stop and you refused.

The most gruesome thing I ever heard was the case of a young man that caned a girl (in UK). When the girl was ready to leave, he asked for another round and the girl refused. He eventually went ahead to force her and of course he went to jail for rape. This was after the court was convinced that they already had sex before the round in dispute.

Of course the poster is absolutely stupid, but I just hope you guys won't allow people like these to mess up your life with their stupidity. This is especially important if you are outside your own country.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by RuuDie(m): 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ topic,

Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Sabuni: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

ordinarily I don't think I need to respond to this thread but some of the responses here dey fear me plenty o. I hope all the young men that have been bashing the girl really know what consitutes rape, especially when you step out of Nigeria. Even if the woman slept in your bed/house overnight and allowed you to smooch even when you were both naked, it can still be considered that you raped her if she can prove that she asked you to stop and you refused.

The most gruesome thing I ever heard was the case of a young man that caned a girl (in UK). When the girl was ready to leave, he asked for another round and the girl refused. He eventually went ahead to force her and of course he went to jail for rape. This was after the court was convinced that they already had sex before the round in dispute.

Of course the poster is absolutely stupid, but I just hope you guys won't allow people like these to mess up your life with their stupidity. This is especially important if you are outside your own country.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by TOYOSI20(f): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

Best response ever. smiley
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by robby1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2008
My sister, you have been f**Ked and you just have to accept the fact that you will be F**ked again as long as the f**ker(boyfriend) and the f**kee(you)  agree that what happened the first time was a f**k. That is if u continue the relationship.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 15, 2008
Bossman:

Sometimes it's good to check someone's postings to really get the truth or at least some info about what type of individual they are. here is a quote from her posting in the thread below. Not saying she did not object to him, but she may have also led him on at some point.

"i like it when my man puts me on a table, makes lie back and just bangs away"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=160531.msg2906990#msg2906990

Detective Bossman cheesy

@poster
If he truly raped you, meet the necessary authorities to deal with him (desperately hoping you are not in Nigeria). Rapists should never be condoned.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by affee(f): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

Bless your soul smiley
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by cold(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

I think we're on the same page here.Almost ran in2 trouble ova the weeknd when one drunk white chick was pleadin profusely that i shld taq her home wit me.Of course i declined because i knew she was under the influence.What wld happen in the mornin wen she bcomes sober,i cld be cld b sued for rape.Ordniraliy in Naija i wld hav wasted no tym.Oh i how i miss home!!
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Sabuni: 12:09am On Oct 15, 2008
stillwater:

desperately hoping you are not in Nigeria

You have said it o
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Moyola(f): 12:13am On Oct 15, 2008
cold:

I think we're on the same page here.Almost ran in2 trouble ova the weeknd when one drunk white chick was pleadin profusely that i shld taq her home wit me.Of course i declined because i knew she was under the influence.What would happen in the mornin when she bcomes sober,i cld be cld b sued for rape.Ordniraliy in Naija i would hav wasted no time.Oh i how i miss home!!

God save yu o!! cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by yomi123nl(m): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2008
@ poster
Eeya, sorry sis.
LESSON- someone who doesn't like smoke should not get close to a burning bush.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by savanaha: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2008
yomi123nl:

@ poster
Eeya, sorry sis.
LESSON- someone who doesn't like smoke should not get close to a burning bush.

I agree. I am sorry for agreeing as I am female but I hate women that claim rape because of the gray rape clause. This crap happens alot with College students. Real rape victims are very embarrassed and affected by it and will not call their rapist boyfriend. Maybe ex-boyfriend.

The poster did things that had consequences, by laying in a bed with a guy she did not want to have sex, getting well grouped by him and then surprised that he pushed forcefully enough for sex until he got it. By the way all the grouping and tongue kissing while laying in bed is considered pre-intimacy and maybe you turned him on enough that he had to get it from you somehow and force was that some how.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Wessommy(m): 12:24am On Oct 15, 2008
He didnt rape u
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Sabuni: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2008
Wessommy:

He didnt rape u
What did he do then? smiley
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by chamotex(m): 2:52am On Oct 15, 2008
Sometimes, 'NO' means 'YES'
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 15, 2008
No is No!!! Stop using that line to justify RAPE!!!
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 15, 2008
Wessommy:

He didnt rape u

Oh it is rape alright. She just put herself in a bad position. I think she even knows that, and is kicking herself for letting this happen.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Joseph6(m): 4:12am On Oct 15, 2008
cheerylips:

i need help on this one. right from the start of my relationship with my guy, i told him i didn't want sex. he never bought the idea but he said he would try not to get carried away. we have been dating for 3months now. Just last week, we were sleeping in each other's arms and he woke up and starting touching me. i don't mind him touching but its just the sex i don't want for now.

We kissed and he got soooo truned on that he [size=18pt]practically[/size] raped me. i was so upset because i told him NO but he wouldn't listen. He said he was sorry and all but,

Now for like two days now, i havn't called him because my affections for him has redused a bit thot i still love him a lot because he is a kind and gentle guy. I just don't know waht to say to him on phone or what to do when i see him.

Right now, i just want him to leave me alone.

Need advice ASAP.
i dont see where the problem is here, she let her guard down and i know by now she's probably on cloud99 wit dis guy. question is y? y complain the obo that is if she was a virgin b4 is not complaining na
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by olaremint(m): 4:37am On Oct 15, 2008
@ poster,rape is unlawful sexual contact between unconsenting adults,kissing,handling and the rest of them if unsolicited means sexual harrasment,while there must be penetration of the vagina by the penis to establish rape.That being said, how do you prove it, was there any struggle between you both,physical marks, bruises, tearing of clothes nad other violent acts, lady search yourself because simply lying on the bed and saying, stop,stop, may not be rape,i know you are hurt, you trusted this person to be alone with himto be on the same bed but he was pretending all along,looking for the perfect oppurtunity to strike.try and get over this dont see him for sometime until you can sort out your feelings for him and decide whats best for you, remember he cannot be trusted na dhe can well do it again, this time beyond your imaginations, all the best.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Moyola(f): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2008
chamotex:

Sometimes, 'NO' means 'YES'

yeah! unda sekshun.149 Sexual Offences Act 1900!!! grin

stillwater:

No is No!!! Stop using that line to justify RAPE!!!

is nut a mata of using 'no' 2 juztify rape,
letz phaze it,
some gyals aktuali say
'no, no' but act 'yea yea' undecided
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by cyrusdevir(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2008
the poster show go and grow up, if u don't need a BF don't go for one.
Maybe u r de one dat did the rape and saying the reverse b/c people will support u( what girls do most of the time, what a flat mentality)
he was turned on and u weren't ( swear with ur life u weren't turned on 2 or didn't wet like hell)
u don't need sex and u were kissing him , kissing is likely to lead into sex u might not know,

Dear my advice is u should know what u want in life and stop pretending. Tanx
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by farotika(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

The case be4 us is a very simple one. From my observations, most girls say "no" when they actually mean "yes" and any guy who does not take the clue and do the needful will be termed "EGBE" or "SUEGBE".

@poster
The guy did not rape u but only gave u what u wanted , oh no, what u needed! cool

Guys, when next you're with a girl alone (for the first time) on your bed and after the whole fissy fussy, if she refuses to let u log on; do more of the pre-intimacy, pretend as if you're angry and leave her alone in the bedroom. Believe me, she will beg you to come back and dig the hole.

They need it more than we do.[s][/s]
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by smooooooth: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2008
you dont want sex, but u lying in his arms, kissing,touching, licking, swallowing, blowjobbing, haba! if you dont want sex, you shld have done what joseph did in portiphers house. RUN, RUN, RUN!!

your boyfriend no be firewood u know, and as far as i am concerned you helped ignite his feelings, and guys when they are turned on, can rape even themselves. and belive me the touching got to you too, cos to be frank its not easy raping a girl who ''really'' does not wanna play. and another option you shld have shouted, i mean he got neighbours.someone wld have come rescue you. undecided
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by agaba123(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2008
cheerylips:

i need help on this one. right from the start of my relationship with my guy, i told him i didn't want sex. he never bought the idea but he said he would try not to get carried away. we have been dating for 3months now. Just last week, we were sleeping in each other's arms and he woke up and starting touching me. i don't mind him touching but its just the sex i don't want for now.

We kissed and he got soooo truned on that he practically raped me. i was so upset because i told him NO but he wouldn't listen. He said he was sorry and all but,

Now for like two days now, i havn't called him because my affections for him has redused a bit thot i still love him a lot because he is a kind and gentle guy. I just don't know waht to say to him on phone or what to do when i see him.

Right now, i just want him to leave me alone.

Need advice ASAP.
Just last week, we were sleeping in each other's arms and he woke up and starting touching me. i don't mind him touching but its just the sex i don't want for now.

Touching which i am sure includes touching the kitten and breast is a sexual act. If you want touching without attendant penetration, do it yourself, but if you want it from a man, you will be wicked to deny him access cos he will be raring to go.

We kissed and he got soooo truned on
This means that you were turned on by the touching. You enjoyed it and you sure wanted more and the tuy gave it to you. Why let him get that far if you do not want sex.

Let just say you wanted to delay sex with him till you understand him more and you are feeling bad that you failed. Now you wanna shift the blame to him.
tell us here you never wanted to Bleep him.
Forget about what you wanted and stop blaming the guy cos you led him on.

Do not forget he is not wood. haba
Man no be wood grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by whitelexi(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2008
I dont know about naija but in UK, as soon as she says "NO", u best stop, even if the tip of your kini was just about to enter the opening, freeze like jordin sparks, and retreat for international obidinma. It doesn't matter if it was practically or automatically or emotionally, just hold your body, get up, dress up and pick your things sharp sharp, and avoid that particular girl for the rest of your life!
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by jchaguri: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2008
dat guy no rape the babe joh,she did not fight it,i know gals who will cross their legs,no matter what u do u no go enter,if a girl does not want,nothing wen you go do unless u dey beat her,so you are lying
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2008
why do i think u have done this b4 grin
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by origina9ja(f): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2008
dis is rape
peepz saying it nt rape
bt dey did not agree
cry cry cry cry
WHY CNT MOST GUY CONTROL DEM SELF
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by robby1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2008
origina9ja:

this is rape
peepz saying it nt rape
bt dey did not agree
cry cry cry cry
WHY CNT MOST GUY CONTROL them SELF

we can't control ourselves because our girlfriend is under the covers with us allowing us to handle and kiss her and when the thing is as strong as a rock, we try to enter and she says no while chuckling. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

should i go on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Mistakenly Post A Pic Of Her Dog Having Sex With Her Nd Got Arrested(photo / Court Adjourns Baba Ijesha’s Defilment Trial Till September 27 / Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.