Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Stay Connected To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stay Connected To God (653 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Connected To God by rccgamg: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4NGkKaxQvY

The Almighty means the all powerful.
- He his mighty to save, to deliver and also to set the captives free.

The reason why the Israelites sang the song "Who is like unto thee" just after God parted the Red Sea.

God's might is not to please anyone.

God is so mighty that he can reverse the cause of time and nothing can stop him from blessing when he wants to.

God will not show his might in ones life when they are disconnected to him.
Jesus said: I am the true vine, as long as you are connected to him, you shall bear fruit, but without him you can do nothing.

Life might be ugly, things might be spinning around you, but make sure you stay connected.
Never loose hope, Stay connected.

If you loose your connection with God, you loose everything.

Whenever you come under the pressure of life, stay connected.

When the Israelites were faced with the Red Sea, they thought the end has come, they lost hope.
They started to shout asking Moses why he brought them out to that place.
It would have been better to die in Egypt but Moses remained connected with God and he said to them "Do not be Afraid, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord today for that situation you see today shall be seen no more".

Exodus 14:13-14
"13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever."
"14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."

God is so mighty that he change the time and season of the year.
Just has God change the season of Sarah and she was giving a child.

Daniel 2:20-23
"20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:"
"21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:"
"22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him."
"23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter."

God is so mighty that he can bring Kings down and lift another.

Staying connected to God attracts his love.

Psalm 5:11-12
"11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee."
"12 For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield."

Staying connected to God brings Inspiration, Understanding and Direction.

Job 32:8
"8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding."

Joseph: He represents believers. Everything was working well for him. Suddenly everything began crumbling.
He was hated by his brothers, sold as a slave and also falsely accused by his masters wife. But in every thing, he never lost his connection with God even when he was in prison.

A man connected with God will always know that everything his passing through are stepping stones to his miracle.
The man that is connected to God will never take a wrong step.
The man will know that the tunnel maybe dark at a side but there's light at the other end.

Disconnection from God at the point of life's pressure is the beginning of darkness.

Joseph became a Prime Minister in a foreign country after all he faced just because he stayed connected.

There's nothing God cannot do.

1 Samuel 2:2-8
"2 There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God."
"3 Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed."
"4 The bows of the mighty men are broken, and they that stumbled are girded with strength."
"5 They that were full have hired out themselves for bread; and they that were hungry ceased: so that the barren hath born seven; and she that hath many children is waxed feeble."
"6 The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up."
"7 The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up."
"8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them."

Ruth 1:16-17
"16 And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:"
"17 Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

Struggling can only seize from our life's only when we are connected with God.

Genesis 17:1
"1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

If God can make dry bones come to life, then what cant he do?

Matthew 1:5
"5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;"

Persist to possess
Hebrews 10:35-36
"35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward."
"36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."

Psalm 61:1-2
"1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer."
"2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

Isaiah 43:2
"2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."

God will never leave you alone, once you stay connected with God even when you are passing through fire.

Deuteronomy 4:31
"31 (For the Lord thy God is a merciful Godwink he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them."

Deuteronomy 31:6
"6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

Isaiah 49:15
"15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee."

http://www.facebook.com/rccg.amz

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Insincere Confession / I Have Two Or Three Years To Live –pope Francis / The Synagogue: Controlled Demolition Vs Collapse By Structural Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.