Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? (846 Views)

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / WOW! SEE Prophet TB Joshua Throwback Photos! / Zimbabwean First Lady Blasts Members Who Travel To Nigeria To See Prophet T.B Jo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by MightySparrow: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
This season is dedicated all over the Islamic world for Ramadan, a tenet instituted by the prophet of by of Islam. His teachings have the acceptance and followership of all shades of people: rich and poor, unletter and lettered and unlettered, kings and peasants with growing influence all over the ages in all geographical location. I think the prophet is a genius. His teachings have produced many reformers and scholars of note. What do you think?
Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is how i c him

8 Likes

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by ggrin(f): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2014
This for the fvctard

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..……….
angryangry

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Danhumprey: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: This is how i c him
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 28, 2014
shocked
Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by tolugar: 12:50am On Jul 28, 2014
embarassedA propaganda driven dilusional guy sent from the underworld to bring confusion and disuntity to a peaceful earth.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by rhazhaqh: 1:57am On Jul 28, 2014
see him as a messenger of Allah

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2014
I see him as someone who got some sought of revelation and tried to Lead his people as best as he can based on the aforementioned revelation.
Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by malvisguy212: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2014
I see him as a good man but satan take advantage of his kindness by tryin to question the authority of the word of God, satan did the same tin at the beginning when he said HAS GOD SAID? He try the same tin to jesus christ, when he said IF YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD.......so I see muhammad as a good man but satan take the advantage of his kindness.
Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Rendezvou: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Anti-Christ

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by lastmessenger: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2014
He is a ..on

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Rilwayne001: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2014
malvisguy212: I see him as a good man but satan take advantage of his kindness by tryin to question the authority of the word of God, satan did the same tin at the beginning when he said HAS GOD SAID? He try the same tin to jesus christ, when he said IF YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD.......so I see muhammad as a good man but satan take the advantage of his kindness.

How?
Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Rilwayne001: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2014
He brought the solution to the problem of this world...

He came to accomplish the mission of Jesus...

He came to preach the oness of God Almighty..

He accomplished the mission Jesus was unable to accomplish..

He is the seal of the prophets of God almighty..
Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2014
As the cradle-robber and terrorist he was.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by malvisguy212: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:

How?
the quran is against the gospel. Jesus die to reconcile us back to God after the fall of man. if you read the bible very well and the quran, you will find out that the solid foundation God use to build the believers faith, quran deny it, satan challenge jesus if He is the son of God, the same tin the quran did, the quran deny ,jesus is not the son of God. They are many.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Rilwayne001: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
malvisguy212: the quran is against the gospel. Jesus die to reconcile us back to God after the fall of man. if you read the bible very well and the quran, you will find out that the solid foundation God use to build the believers faith, quran deny it, satan challenge jesus if He is the son of God, the same tin the quran did, the quran deny ,jesus is not the son of God. They are many.

Okay....

i dont have your time.
watch out for my thread 2nyt..
Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by basilico: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
I see his fruits from the wahabbi and salafist sects.
They aspire to live like he did.
Boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Ayomivic(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
I see Muhammed as a arab man that was possessed by evil spirit. He was a self proclaimed Prophet over ignorant arabs.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by kuss: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Terrorist

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by dorox(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Did you mistake the religious forum for the muslim only one?
Re: How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? by Lordlexyy: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
A messanger of death, anarchy and destruction.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Report him To Pastor? / Is It Sinful To Use/buy/sell Illegitimate Internet Data (cheat) / Is It Wrong To Help The Needy Around You With Your Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.