Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Any South African Resident Here? Please I Need Some Informations - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any South African Resident Here? Please I Need Some Informations (840 Views)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Top 10 Lagos Slangs You Must Know As A Resident / Informations About Obudu Cattle Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any South African Resident Here? Please I Need Some Informations by Evept(f): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2008
Please if you reside in south africa ,i will like to know how i can exchange my Nigerian Drivers licence to AS licence because it will enable me to re-exchange to EU licence later .there procedures and requirement ,if its necessary to travel down i can take a vacation and come down there.

I know there requirement is for the foreign drivers licence to be in SA language and valid licence from home country.

your help will be appreciated.
thanks,
Evept
Re: Any South African Resident Here? Please I Need Some Informations by Angolobabe(f): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2008
i also want to get info about getting a south african drivers licence,so south africans or residence in south africa we are waiting for ur reply.
Re: Any South African Resident Here? Please I Need Some Informations by dejia(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2008
Hi

From the best of my knowledge; You cant convert the Nigerian
license to SA license unless you have a South African Permanent Residence.

THe other thing you can do is to come write the learners exams
and do the driving test, if you pass you will get you license even if you
are on a visiting visa.

(1) (Reply)

Work & Live In Singapore And Malaysia / Anyone Has Info On The Planned Port Harcourt Metro System? / Best College In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.