Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Scam Alert!!! Beware Of Shell Oil And Gas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Alert!!! Beware Of Shell Oil And Gas (728 Views)

Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers / Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt / Shell Oil Salary For Entry Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! Beware Of Shell Oil And Gas by stebell(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2014
Morning fellow forumites. I jus want ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ bring ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ your notice about τ̲̅ђe latest Scam going on in this country. I know some of yu must hv come across them or even check them up online.

How They Operate.
Firstly, maybe yu saw τ̲̅ђe advert online and yu submitted your CV. After like 2-3 days, they sent yu a txt with SPDC as τ̲̅ђe sender. Yu call τ̲̅ђe number attached ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ one Mrs Folashade Akande(an alias i guess). She picks and tell yu τ̲̅ђe interview is τ̲̅ђe next day. On hearing this yu panic and ask if yu can fill any form maybe online. She tells yu that yu must pay for τ̲̅ђe recruitment form(#5500) for she ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ send it ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ yu so yu can fill and submit that there is no tym and form left.

If yu ask where ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ come for τ̲̅ђe interview, they tell yu Abuja with τ̲̅ђe Adress of Shell in Abuja.

Guys pls kno no recruitment agency is supposed ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ charge money for anytin.

Shell advertise job openings on their own page.

Always cross check, double check before yu do any tin. τ̲̅ђe scammers kno that most Nigerians are in need of job and as such gullible.

Take care.

(1) (Reply)

Event And Entertainment Manager / Abeg Who Know Dis ALPHA/MGT Pple?? / Fund Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.