Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Is Your Take On Sallah Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Take On Sallah Food (702 Views)

Must We Share Cooked Food During Christmas And Sallah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On Sallah Food by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2014
just this Morning a Muslim neighbor brought sallah food to my aunt and she was like "u guys should throw away that thing in the afternoon" and I was like WTF.....

but sincerely I did not dull myself ooo......I went in her back to get the meat.....

now my peeps why do u think people Don't like eating sallah food.... coz even God said love your neighbor as u love yourself, this applies to food too.

by the way @ seun: I love the new look of nairaland this Morning..
Re: What Is Your Take On Sallah Food by dejt4u(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: What Is Your Take On Sallah Food by dejt4u(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2014
dorosola: I love the new look of nairaland this Morning..
new look??
Re: What Is Your Take On Sallah Food by egopersonified(f): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
U just reminded me of gehazi in the bible.
Re: What Is Your Take On Sallah Food by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Interesting view. His aunt must be Elisha and their muslim neighbours, leprous. :/
Re: What Is Your Take On Sallah Food by fairheven: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
It shu be based on your personal convictions,I have a Muslim friend,a former colique at work,she has been asking me to visit her,because of limited time and tight schedule,I decided to visit on sallah day.after much tiredness I was hungry and she offered me food,obviously it was Sallah food,but wu cares?I mean this is som1 that use to buy me launch from Mr.Biggs,wen we were still co-workers,an I never rejected,so y shu I suddenly reject the food because it is "Sallah"?even bible said no food is evil as long as u eat with thanksgiving-that means if u eat ur regularly food without thanksgiving is bcomes a sin."for every creature of God is good and nothing is to be refused if its received with thanksgiven." 1Tim.4:2-4 cool

(1) (Reply)

.. / July 19th, 2001 : The Day Death Went Away With Precious GOLD / Bizarre Death Of Mother, Her Daughter And Grandchild In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.