Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Debunks Rumored Connection With Lil Wayne. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Debunks Rumored Connection With Lil Wayne. (630 Views)

Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report / Cristiano Ronaldo -- Teaming Up With Lil Wayne ... Rapper Starting Sports Manage / Lil Bow Wow Rumored Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Debunks Rumored Connection With Lil Wayne. by Fatdon(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2014
On Friday, reports were circulating that rapper Lil Wayne would
represent soccer star Cristiano
Ronaldo with regards to his
endeavors in the United States. Lil
Wayne is apparently starting some
sort of sports management company, and Ronaldo was due to be his first
client. On Saturday, Ronaldo shot those
rumors down. There have been news about changes
on my management team - it's all false,
and I can assure the team is - and will
be - the same. — Cristiano Ronaldo (@Cristiano) July 26, 2014 Though Ronaldo doesn't mention Lil
Wayne particularly, it seems that
there is no current connection
between the rapper and Portuguese
soccer star.
www.cbssports.com/general/eye-on-sports/24638240/cristiano-ronaldo-debunks-rumored-connection-with-lil-wayne
www.looporbit.com/tags/lil-wayne/article/20140725_Cristiano_Ronaldo_Sign_With_Lil_Wayne_Ventures_Sports_Agency

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Demonstrates "The Many Moods Of Me," Forgets The Best Ones! / Kim Kardashian's Fan Spent $30,000(5M) To Look Like Star!see Pic Of Both Of Them / Taiwo Of The Singing Duo The Oshadipe Twins Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.