Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Best Way To Make ₦50,000 Per Week Via Facebook Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Way To Make ₦50,000 Per Week Via Facebook Ads (728 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! / The Greatest 8 Ways To Make #50,000 Weekly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Make ₦50,000 Per Week Via Facebook Ads by mmonigeria: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Do you need more sales for your online/offline business service or product? Do you need more laser targeted prospects to your website/blog so you can generate more money? Do you need more leads for your network marketing business? Do you want more registrations for your offline seminars like mini importation seminars or others? Are you a social media expert who needs more clients for the business you are promoting? Are you an upcoming celebrity (Musicians, Actors etc) who needs more views and people knowing about you? or are you a stay at home mom who wants to increase your income? If you answer is yes to at least one of the above, then you need to read what I have here carefully. You also need to take the required action because reading alone won’t help you make at least ₦50,000 per week via Facebook ads.

The REAL TRUTH is, you can make lots of money (more than ₦50,000 per week) via Facebook ads. I know you must have heard this before. Here I am to show you the best way you can get involved in so that you can improve your income via Facebook ads. I say ₦50,000 per week via Facebook ads because this is what has been tried and tested. But you can make more than this as you decide. Please note, you may not make up to this at the start but don’t give up. You want more? You need to do more!

Source: mmo.ng
Re: The Best Way To Make ₦50,000 Per Week Via Facebook Ads by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
make refresh I dey come

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Business Can I Do With N5m In Nigeria / We Move Containers. / Union Bank Sues Dangote Over N5bn Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.