Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1352726 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by 4gunners(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
yasolan:
Scanty B’s kè He had 2 B’s at most
Lol...inside life.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ahahnow: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
Please where can i find scholarship or funding to pay for uni
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by benjamina96: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gracilicutes:
dat a big lie, hold that guy well.. registration is going they only carried out maintenance service on 20th an it is going now, please post that person information to save orders...
cheers.
hello brother.
kindly drop me ur contact or beep me via
I'd like to make some enquires.
thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Note; No Naira payment will be taken until you confirm your test is scheduled. Requirement: We take a copy of your scanned ID (International passport)

FREE READING MATERIALS INCLUDED.

NOTE : This offer is only for people who need it. We have every measure in place to get who may try to abscond after your test is confirmed.

Contact on whatsapp only : +1-(502) 388 3402
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by FAJNNY: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello guys, please help... I am graduate of mining engineering with 3.96/5.0. Currently working in a non related mining firm but an engineering company. I have been considering to go for direct PhD program in US in one of these courses, industrial engineering, safety engineering and environmental engineering. I will be writing GRE by December. Please help with schools that can provide full funding... I have been searching.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Still available
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by youthofnaija: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good afternoon house. I want to register for toefl. I intend writing Nov 23rd. Please who can link me up with someone reliable
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
youthofnaija:
Good afternoon house. I want to register for toefl. I intend writing Nov 23rd. Please who can link me up with someone reliable
We can help you with your registration at affordable Rate. Contact our whatsapp
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mosthigh33: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
youthofnaija:

Contact affordableTests. They are reliable and legit
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by JIREN01: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Is it possible one gets rejected at the US embassy even after getting a fully funded scholarship offer?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SOPWriter: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
ahahnow:
Please where can i find scholarship or funding to pay for uni
http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/level-of-study/masters-scholarships/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SOPWriter: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
JIREN01:
Is it possible one gets rejected at the US embassy even after getting a fully funded scholarship offer?
Of course. Visa requirements or qualifications are different from Scholarship or Admission eligibility. They are two individual processes.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by firstregistrar: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
They are an organization.

kemade14:

what's BDGI?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by firstregistrar: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please have a resit. Don't waste your GPA.

FAJNNY:
Good day guys,
You guys have been doing great job here.. Please a friend just wrote his GRE and he had Q159, V146, AWA2.5. He graduated with 4.71/5.0 in mechanical engineering. He is looking for direct admission to Phd options in mechanical or industrial engineering. With this GRE score, can it be possible to secure admission?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Time2Smile(m): 1:13am On Oct 29, 2019
exeasy:
I have been following this thread for a more than a year now and I must commend the people keeping alive.In the spirit of doing same, see my profile below
GRE:Q156V161
GPA:4.96
Undergraduate Major: Plant biology and Biotechnology
Intended program: PhD in molecular and Cell biology, I’m open other areas like bioinformatics, stem biology or cancer biology(might be a challenge given my discipline)

I sent my scores to four schools
Cornell
Ohio State University
Boston University
University of California

My AWA score was poor (2.5) and I thought I killed it considering how relatively simple the topics were and how lengthy I wrote on them. I had 2 weeks to prepare for GRE and only read for AWA few hours to exams, I just gleaned info I could on Nairaland and watched YouTube videos on it.

Considering my profile, please I need advice on other ambitious and safe schools

@Time2smile @scholastica16
Congratulations. You have a good GRE score and a monster GPA. Which of the Universities of California? The schools you sent your scores to are your reach schools. What you need to add now are less competitive, safer schools.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Time2Smile:

Congratulations. You have a good GRE score and a monster GPA. Which of the Universities of California? The schools you sent your scores to are your reach schools. What you need to add now are less competitive, safer schools.

Good day boss, could you please list out the schools ?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 29, 2019
DISCOUNT GRE, TOEFL, SAT, PTE & GMAT AVAILABLE

Contact Us via Whatsapp or Email
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ponpon(m): 4:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Mr reliable is here...
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ponpon(m): 4:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Go and write GRE first!

Oddy16:
Guys please I need your help in school selection.
I want to go for my Masters or Ph.D in Public health, I graduated with 3.6/5 in Nutrition.
I'm yet to write GRE and hope to get not less than 310.
I have no publication, I have work experience that is not much relevant.
My LORs will be coming from an assistant lecturer and employer.
I will surely do my best in SoP.
My transcript is not yet evaluated (Please will it affect my profile if I don't use WES?)

I'm mentally exhausted from searching for schools, my priority is FULL funding and at least a middle tier school. Please which school can I apply based on these? I need your help please.�
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ponpon(m): 4:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Apply early sir!!!

Beat the system, write TOEFL, GOOD SOP and a Nice CV.. Volunteering, and co.. balance intellect with being a normal human being.

exeasy:
I have been following this thread for a more than a year now and I must commend the people keeping alive.In the spirit of doing same, see my profile below
GRE:Q156V161
GPA:4.96
Undergraduate Major: Plant biology and Biotechnology
Intended program: PhD in molecular and Cell biology, I’m open other areas like bioinformatics, stem biology or cancer biology(might be a challenge given my discipline)

I sent my scores to four schools
Cornell
Ohio State University
Boston University
University of California

My AWA score was poor (2.5) and I thought I killed it considering how relatively simple the topics were and how lengthy I wrote on them. I had 2 weeks to prepare for GRE and only read for AWA few hours to exams, I just gleaned info I could on Nairaland and watched YouTube videos on it.

Considering my profile, please I need advice on other ambitious and safe schools

@Time2smile @scholastica16

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ponpon(m): 4:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Read this thread!!!!!

Sterling05:
Please help me with gre materials God bless you sir
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ponpon(m): 4:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Early application is bliss, early interview, or early reject so you go look bush.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ponpon(m): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Send your transcripts out early before ASUU and NASU start their nonsense again! Try to get a copy if you can!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Time2Smile(m): 5:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Evans211:

Good day boss, could you please list out the schools?

It depends on the course or area of study. There are rough rankings for most subjects because some universities are stronger in certain subject. For example, below is the link for computer science.
https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-science-schools/computer-science-rankings. Carnegie Mellon is the highest-ranked but does not even feature in the top 50 in other subjects.

Generally, for a particular subject, the top 50 will be more difficult to get into, while the lower-ranked schools are potentially safer choices.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Gracilicutes: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2019
benjamina96:
hello brother. kindly drop me ur contact or beep me via 07.080.95.0808 I'd like to make some enquires. thanks.
u can pm me on Instagram Kelvintan0
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Patsido: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Hi Ponpon. Kindly check your mail. Trying to reach you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Beenkay(f): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello team, please I really need assistance.
How do I go about my GRE test registration here in Port Harcourt and also get the materials (hard copy) needed.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mosthigh33: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Beenkay:
Hello team, please I really need assistance.
How do I go about my GRE test registration here in Port Harcourt and also get the materials (hard copy) needed.

Contact @affordabletests they are trusted and reliable
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by exeasy(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Time2Smile:

Thank you. It is University of California, San Diego. I’m also seriously considering UT Dallas.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by exeasy(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2019
ponpon:
Apply early sir!!!

Beat the system, write TOEFL, GOOD SOP and a Nice CV.. Volunteering, and co.. balance intellect with being a normal human being.

Thanks for this Sir Ponpon.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Gracilicutes: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
exeasy:

Thank you. It is University of California, San Diego. I’m also seriously considering UT Dallas.
am in your shoes 2 does ut accept direct PhD

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.