Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... (657 Views)

Write A Personal Message To SEUN As Nairaland Clock 10 Today / Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos / I Want My Forum As Good As And A Quatre As Large And Famous As Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... by emmytech2: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
My fellow nairalanders, it's so pathetic seeing us abusing forum like nairaland. I believed, this forum is meant for people who are seeking for advice, wants to learn,solve problems etc. It is uncalled for,when you don't have any solution and contribution towards one predicament to comment. Please n please, lets be reasonable when commenting.It is not "A must" you must comment on every issue.It seems you don't know your comment can save the world. Thanks as we comply.
Re: Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... by mstik(f): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
So.. Am I supposed to comment on this or not?
On a more serious note, the kind of posts that are put on fp should also be seriously reviewed
Re: Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... by abiakelevra(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
All right den No comment
Re: Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... by AdeniyiA(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Variety is the spice of life.
the good, the bad nd the ugly make life interesting

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... by theplanmaker: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
there should be a standard for moving posts to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
So you still seek advice here. You're on your own
Re: Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... by AdeniyiA(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
theplanmaker: there should be a standard for moving posts to the front page
compile one for them Sir
Re: Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... by justi4jesu(f): 4:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmmm..long thing..
Re: Wrong Use Of Forum Such As Nairaland.... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
AdeniyiA: Variety is the spice of life.
the good, the bad nd the ugly make life interesting

(1) (Reply)

Video Shows Nigerian Soldiers Commit Extra-judicial Killings... / Nairaland Don Wako Ooooo / Picture Of The First Apple Iphone (1983)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.