Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Is 'UK2ME' Genuine? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is 'UK2ME' Genuine? (2416 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 'UK2ME' Genuine? by SalvationMopol: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Recently I stumbled a website through a friend who is yet to make any transaction with or through them.

From their website, they claimed to be an intermediary for Nigerians who want to shop from any US & UK online stores & gets their goods delivered to them here.

I'm very skeptical & cautious about shopping online generally but am tempted to think otherwise, particularly when I can shop "Original" things with high quality assurance as against what we often have in Nigeria markets or stores.

Pls, are there success stories or testimonies from Nigerians who had transactions with the said organization?
Re: Is 'UK2ME' Genuine? by sdavirus: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yep.
Very real. Pretty decent.p
Re: Is 'UK2ME' Genuine? by SalvationMopol: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
sdavirus: Yep.
Very real. Pretty decent.p

pls explain further
Re: Is 'UK2ME' Genuine? by shrekandfiona: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yes. Very real. I use them whenever I need things from the UK. However, they are not too good with shopping from the USA because they have too many restrictions on items they can get from there.

You have to make 100% payment to them before they can proceed but they really do deliver. And their shipping/commission is reasonable. Google them they have numbers you can call or send mail.

Happy shopping.
Re: Is 'UK2ME' Genuine? by redsquare(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
They are very reliable. I used them to get my orders last December from T.M. Lewin. I reside in PH and it took about 2 weeks from the date I made payment into their account to get my goods. Their charges/commission is moderate and their customer service superb. I recommend them for anybody making purchase from any UK shop.
Re: Is 'UK2ME' Genuine? by moneybag100: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
redsquare: They are very reliable. I used them to get my orders last December from T.M. Lewin. I reside in PH and it took about 2 weeks from the date I made payment into their account to get my goods. Their charges/commission is moderate and their customer service superb. I recommend them for anybody making purchase from any UK shop.
Please like how much is there shipping and commission?

(1) (Reply)

1960bet Refused To Pay My Winning Sum / Start Exporting Nigeria Food Stuff Today With Buyers Emails And Phone Numbers / >>business Opportunity In Agro Business<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.