Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus (73625 Views)

Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. / Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is ‘after-service’ Bonus / Photos: Man Gets Snake Massage To Help Ease Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
A cross section of masseuses said many of the clients who visit their parlours ask for 'happy hours' or 'happy ending massages.' These are erotic massages that end with hand jobs, blow jobs or sex.

"When some of the clients come in, they ask, 'do you do happy hour or happy ending' and we say no. The best thing is not to start what you won't be able to finish; so we tell them that we don't do such things here, but I know that some massage parlours do it abroad," said Franca Oriakhi, the Managing Director of World Beauty Salon and Spa, Surulere, Lagos.

Another beauty therapist, Ruth Zobeashia of Rutiana Perfection Parlour, Ikeja in Lagos, also shared similar experiences on the job.

Zobeashia, who has had over 10 years' experience as a masseuse, said, "Most of the Nigerian men who come here, once they see that it's a beautiful lady that will attend to them, what goes to their head is sex after five minutes of massage.
"Some of them will say, 'Can you suck me? Can you make me come? I will pay you extra for doing it.' I tell them that we don't offer anything beyond massage here. When I explain to them that I can't do it, then they stop visiting. What most of them want is sex and not massage, really. It's the whites (foreigners) who really understand the essence of massage and some blacks too that come here," she said.

Zobeashia recalled how she had to escape through a bathroom window about seven years ago while giving a man a massage. The client had wanted sex also.

Recounting the incident, she said, "We get all kinds of harassment and embarrassment on the job. I was giving a man a massage one day when he insisted that he wanted to have sex with me. I told him that I needed to use the bathroom. It was through the window that I managed to get out.

"Some of the men will say that they have girls who tended to their needs where they used to have massage and so I tell them to go back there. One day, I asked a client demanding for sex if he would be happy if his wife was sleeping with her clients. I was shocked when he replied that he didn't care, 'after all, that's her job.'"

Interestingly, some of the harassments are not limited to male clients, according to Zobeashia, who has received sexual invitations from female clients too. Some female clients who are lesbians also ask to be caressed and erotically fingered in their private regions during massages. "Lesbians come here and want the same thing the men want. A man having trouble with his marriage once told me that he was advised by a friend to visit a massage parlour to get the sexual satisfaction his wife denied him at home," she continued with a surprise look on her face.

Investigation indeed shows that some massage parlours offer sexual pleasures in Ikeja, Ikoyi and Lekki areas of Lagos. Many of such parlours keep the information within a circle, largely made up of foreigners.

A Briton who had a chat with our correspondent online named a few spas and massage parlours in Lagos that offer 'happy hours' or 'happy ending' massages. He also said there were masseurs and masseuses who service clients at home, with massage and sex.

"Some of us in the Nigerian white community patronise these places. Some Nigerians also know about them as well. There is a spa in Lagos with Asian women as masseuses, where clients can pay for what they want. Massage parlours that have happy endings are common in Asia, so maybe that's why some Nigerians ask for such services here after experiencing it elsewhere," he commented.

But that is not all; tattooists also deal with temptations from customers of the opposite sex. In Lagos, tattooists are predominantly males and are often required to tattoo on female erotic parts like the breasts, buttocks, thighs and the vagina (the female reproductive part).
http://odili.net/news/source/2014/jul/27/809.html
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by daveP(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
EGETASEBE!!
ENDTIME THINGS grin grin
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^
So true grin
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by visasubagent: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
So you mean that after arousing me in the name of massage you will want to go away?
I wonder what kind of massage they give anyway, I don't need none.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by remsonik(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmm.....orishirishi
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by heykims(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
massaging na job?
Africans nd their copy copy senses..
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by Djicemob: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Waist of money goin to a massage parlour thinking ur gonna get laid.I mean there are millions of brothel out there of different shape,size and prizes.
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by Odunharry(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
end time mod no go wan put this end time thread 4 frontpage this end time..
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Odunharry: end time mod no go wan put this end time thread 4 frontpage this end time..
grin grin
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
I was here
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by chimajii: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
heykims: massaging na job?

I almost told you Shutup!! If u don't know jack. #dummy....smh....not u coming here to expose urself like that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by Odunharry(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
CFCfan:
grin grin
na tru na...mod frontpage
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
heykims: massaging na job?
Masseuses can make good money, especially in the high-brow areas.
Re: Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus by Ichel: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
CFCfan: A cross section of masseuses said many of the clients who visit their parlours ask for 'happy hours' or 'happy ending massages.' These are erotic massages that end with hand jobs, blow jobs or sex.

"When some of the clients come in, they ask, 'do you do happy hour or happy ending' and we say no. The best thing is not to start what you won't be able to finish; so we tell them that we don't do such things here, but I know that some massage parlours do it abroad," said Franca Oriakhi, the Managing Director of World Beauty Salon and Spa, Surulere, Lagos.

Another beauty therapist, Ruth Zobeashia of Rutiana Perfection Parlour, Ikeja in Lagos, also shared similar experiences on the job.

Zobeashia, who has had over 10 years' experience as a masseuse, said, "Most of the Nigerian men who come here, once they see that it's a beautiful lady that will attend to them, what goes to their head is sex after five minutes of massage.
"Some of them will say, 'Can you suck me? Can you make me come? I will pay you extra for doing it.' I tell them that we don't offer anything beyond massage here. When I explain to them that I can't do it, then they stop visiting. What most of them want is sex and not massage, really. It's the whites (foreigners) who really understand the essence of massage and some blacks too that come here," she said.

Zobeashia recalled how she had to escape through a bathroom window about seven years ago while giving a man a massage. The client had wanted sex also.

Recounting the incident, she said, "We get all kinds of harassment and embarrassment on the job. I was giving a man a massage one day when he insisted that he wanted to have sex with me. I told him that I needed to use the bathroom. It was through the window that I managed to get out.

"Some of the men will say that they have girls who tended to their needs where they used to have massage and so I tell them to go back there. One day, I asked a client demanding for sex if he would be happy if his wife was sleeping with her clients. I was shocked when he replied that he didn't care, 'after all, that's her job.'"

Interestingly, some of the harassments are not limited to male clients, according to Zobeashia, who has received sexual invitations from female clients too. Some female clients who are lesbians also ask to be caressed and erotically fingered in their private regions during massages. "Lesbians come here and want the same thing the men want. A man having trouble with his marriage once told me that he was advised by a friend to visit a massage parlour to get the sexual satisfaction his wife denied him at home," she continued with a surprise look on her face.

Investigation indeed shows that some massage parlours offer sexual pleasures in Ikeja, Ikoyi and Lekki areas of Lagos. Many of such parlours keep the information within a circle, largely made up of foreigners.

A Briton who had a chat with our correspondent online named a few spas and massage parlours in Lagos that offer 'happy hours' or 'happy ending' massages. He also said there were masseurs and masseuses who service clients at home, with massage and sex.

"Some of us in the Nigerian white community patronise these places. Some Nigerians also know about them as well. There is a spa in Lagos with Asian women as masseuses, where clients can pay for what they want. Massage parlours that have happy endings are common in Asia, so maybe that's why some Nigerians ask for such services here after experiencing it elsewhere," he commented.

Op, remind when there is vacancy in any of the massage parlours. Thanks

But that is not all; tattooists also deal with temptations from customers of the opposite sex. In Lagos, tattooists are predominantly males and are often required to tattoo on female erotic parts like the breasts, buttocks, thighs and the vagina
Ehnnnnn *thinking aloud: So na d orishirishi wey dey 4 dis biz, no wonder Kings jst dey shine like that and him no wan tell me*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed By Two Young Guys (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In My Trousers Pocket!! / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.