Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Sharpen Your French Speaking Skill - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sharpen Your French Speaking Skill (566 Views)

How To Improve Your French Speaking / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English? / Grab Your French (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharpen Your French Speaking Skill by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Gone are the days when a first degree virtually guaranteed you a job.The fad now is to get a master's degrees and it even still doesn't secure you a job.Skills you acquire outside the classroom most times stand you out during interviews.Learning an additional language can indeed increase the firepower of your arsenal.This thread is for people who want to learn and improve their French SPEAKING skill.You can read all you can,study with various softwares but if you don't speak regularly,you will never attain fluency.Look for peeps in your area,hook up with them and chat away.It is widely accepted that practical sessions yield result faster than theory which can be really vague at times.Also,what you say tend to stick quicker than what you read.Who's gonna set the ball rolling?

1 Like

Re: Sharpen Your French Speaking Skill by Chylo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bonjour a tous. Je voudrais parler francaise bien mais je n'a pas l'opportunite pour ca. Merci.
Re: Sharpen Your French Speaking Skill by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Bros na you o!Me just dey start and na duolingo I dey use.One day I.go.reach ya level. grin
Chylo: Bonjour a tous. Je voudrais parler francaise bien mais je n'a pas l'opportunite pour ca. Merci.
Re: Sharpen Your French Speaking Skill by Chylo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Bros na you o!Me just dey start and na duolingo I dey use.One day I.go.reach ya level. grin

Non! Tu dois essayer. Un peu un peu. What you've said above, u sld still try to say it in french. Me am still a beginner o.
Re: Sharpen Your French Speaking Skill by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Je suis un debutant grin
Chylo:

Non! Tu dois essayer. Un peu un peu. What you've said above, u sld still try to say it in french. Me am still a beginner o.
Re: Sharpen Your French Speaking Skill by tolaxin(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
But how would I learn to speak french myself
Re: Sharpen Your French Speaking Skill by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Take the leap and make sure you keep practicing-just like you'lld do when learning any craft...#Dedication
tolaxin: But how would I learn to speak french myself

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun Ipetu Ijesa Tutorial And Accomodation 2013/2014 / Unizik Post Ume 2014/2015 / Anambra State University Post Utme Cut-off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.