Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nairalanders Stop Posting Threads That Has Been Posted Before. LAST WARNING.!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalanders Stop Posting Threads That Has Been Posted Before. LAST WARNING.!!! (860 Views)

Nigerians Attacks Iyanya After Posting New Photo / Kiss My ........ Amber Rose Blast Fans Who Tells Her To Stop Posting Topless Pho / Maheeda Attacks Blogger On Twitter For Asking To Stop Posting Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Stop Posting Threads That Has Been Posted Before. LAST WARNING.!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
With all due respect i want to sound the last warning to every user on naira land to stop posting news or threads that has already been posted.

Admins call this spamming, when you were about to register as a member, you were warned by the owner of this website.

Please to avoid been removed or deleted by modrators,obey this site rule. It is a very dispicable,hernous,ridiculous and abominable act.

Before you post any thread on any section, make sure you veiw the new threads to see if it has been posted.

Seeing news and threads already posted twice or more than 4times is no longer permited.

LAST WARNING!!!!!

MODRATORS WILL SOON USE SOME GROUP OF SACLIWALTS AS A SCAPE GOATS.

don't say you were not told.

Re: Nairalanders Stop Posting Threads That Has Been Posted Before. LAST WARNING.!!! by lovelyronke20(f): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have noticed that too, thats why before I post something, I make sure i go through the whole thread to see if someone has posted it before.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Discriminate Against Second Wives-nkiru Sylvanus / Photos: MMMG Boss Ubi Franklin Involved In Auto Crash, Needs Our Prayer! / Young Woman Uses Her Hair To Pull 4-tonne Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.