Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Make A Man Complete - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / What Make A Man Complete (625 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Make A Man Complete by youngchopper(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have read a lot of good booK's looking for what makes a man, I mean what really makes him feel or look fulfilled, so many of this books tend to be talking about Love,riches, wife, family, personal achievement, and So on....
But looking at each of them I found out that life is inevitable, for those who take love to be fulfilment, have come under trauma of heart brake, leaving my confused for life and also for riches and So on,
At a time I started to wonder what's the purpose of creation when we will never come to point of victory,

So my fellow nairalanders i want you all to tell me what will make you fulfilled and safe that you will say you are a victory to life
Re: What Make A Man Complete by youngchopper(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
[/color]front page. P[color=#000000]lease

(1) (Reply)

Smart Content Writers Needed Urgently! / Five Essential Plugins You Need To Write As A Pro / In Need Of A Competent Seo Content Writer Only For A Long Term Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.