Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Online and Offline Business Which is Better - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online and Offline Business Which is Better (534 Views)

A-Z Of Uniben Online And Physical Clearance 2015/2016. IMPORTANT! / Waec Result: Buy on Easy24.com.ng And Get It Delivered To You Across the WORLD / Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online and Offline Business Which is Better by Connectz: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Online and Offline Business Which is Better
Re: Online and Offline Business Which is Better by Connectz: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Let us know if you've got any question regarding the platform and the partnership program
Re: Online and Offline Business Which is Better by festusbiz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
please how much wil it cost to purchase the software?
Re: Online and Offline Business Which is Better by Connectz: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2014
A very good platform for all schools
Re: Online and Offline Business Which is Better by Connectz: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Online Business and Offline Business, Which is Better?
Re: Online and Offline Business Which is Better by favprec12(f): 4:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Ameh Samson, you better stop pretending like a guru here. You refuse to to deliver my item or refund my #80,000 since last year December, and think you will go scot free. You said you make more than the money daily and you are still holding it. If you blocked me on facebook, bbm and barred my phone number, can you block me here? Pay my Money Samsonnnnnnnnnnnnn

(1) (Reply)

All University And Poly Updates / Can Any One Answer This Question??.....i Dont Think So / 2014/15 OAU Direct Entry: Submission Of Transcript To End Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.