Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,321 members, 7,826,288 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration (13934 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats / Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2011
You can now obtain your DigitalPersona 4000B with offline license at the rate of N16,000. DigitalPersona 4500B is available at the cost of N20,000 with offline License. Offline licenses are also available for those who have finger print scanner without offline license and are still finding it difficult to do JAMB online registration. The offline License can work with any type of scanner recommended for JAMB online registration.It enables you to upload candidate's passport,scan finger print and save with the serial and Pin numbers provided on the candidate's JAMB scratch card, thereby making the registration faster and much easier. All these can be done offline but saving should done be online. When connected to internet it saves directly to JAMB website. As you proceed to JAMB registration site simply input the same serial and pin numbers in the sign up page, the site automatically load the offline biometric details you saved earlier,you can then proceed with registration from there.
To buy finger print scanner and offline license come to 1 Palmer Crescent Liasu Road, Ile-Iwe Bus Stop, Ikotun – Egbe, Lagos or call 08185815828.
You can also send e-mail to bubencommunications@gmail.com.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
Offline License is available in stock.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2011
For those making inquiries concerning DigitalPersona 4000B and 4500B, the products are from the same manufacturers. From my observation DigitalPersona 4000B produces better thumb print quality than 4500B. The thumb print is clearer and broader than that of 4500B.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2011
DigitalPersona 4000B is N16,000 with offline license while DigitalPersona 4500B is N20,000 with offline license.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by cvibe: 6:05am On Jan 07, 2011
@ Vincent from Abuja,

Thank you for your patronage. We hope you were able to install without issues.

If you are outside Lagos and you need assistance to get the JAMB (UTME) approved Fingerprint Scanner and Offline License, contact us now! 08020589366

Official cost of scanner and license from Sidmach =N18,000

Our standard service charge= N2,000

Courier postage to you via EMS speedpost anywhere in Nigeria = N2,000

Total to pay N 22,000 Only. (Guaranteed delivery anywhere in Nigeria)

If you would like to buy the fingerprint scanner Offline license only, the cost is N6,000

Contact us now, 08020589366 and we'll do the work for you rather than you travelling back and forth
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by Websaint: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2011
I am confused here, must everybody buy the scanner in order to register online?.Why can't any flatbed scanner do the job?Or are we creating another industry from the misery of candidates?
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by cvibe: 6:08am On Jan 09, 2011
@ Websaint

Flatbed scanners are different from Biometric scanners.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2011
Those having technical issues with the installations of the offline license should call 08185815828 for technical assistance.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
Offline license is still available.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:02am On Jan 11, 2011
AVAILABLE IN LARGE QUANTITY USED DIGITAL PERSONA 4000B SCANNERS FOR SALE @ 6,000 NAIRA (SIX THOUSAND) ALSO HAMSTER GEN FOR 5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND) BRAND NEW DIGITAL PERSONA 4500 @ 15,000. AVAILABLE IN

LAGOS CALL SAMUEL ON 07034755660, KUNLE 08052313898

MAKURDI CALL LUKMAN ON 08032981858

JOS CALL FERDINAN 08035780517

BAUCHI,GOMBE,YOBE JIGAWA CALL DAVID 08023251039

ALSO OFFLINE LICENSES AVILABLE FOR NEW USERS.

B.R

GAZZUZZ
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:20am On Jan 11, 2011
AVAILABLE IN LARGE QUANTITY USED DIGITAL PERSONA 4000B SCANNERS FOR SALE @ 6,000 NAIRA (SIX THOUSAND) ALSO HAMSTER GEN FOR 5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND) BRAND NEW DIGITAL PERSONA 4500 @ 15,000. AVAILABLE IN

LAGOS CALL SAMUEL ON 07034755660, KUNLE 08052313898

MAKURDI CALL LUKMAN ON 08032981858

JOS CALL FERDINAN 08035780517

BAUCHI,GOMBE,YOBE JIGAWA CALL DAVID 08023251039

ALSO OFFLINE LICENSES AVILABLE FOR NEW USERS.

B.R

GAZZUZZ

Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by cvibe: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
*** Bulk JAMB Offline licenses are now available! Minimum order quantity 100 pcs. call for pricing.

If you are outside Lagos and you need assistance to get the JAMB (UTME) approved Fingerprint Scanner and Offline License, contact us now! 08020589366

If you would like to buy the fingerprint scanner Offline license only, the cost is N6,000

Contact us now, 08020589366 and we'll do the work for you rather than you travelling back and forth
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2011
Installing the JAMB offline license is a bit technical. Those that bought the offline software or who wish to buy the software but have not installed yet should contact a good system engineer to do the installations to avoid technical issues. This message is especially for those outside Lagos. Those within Lagos with technical issues can come with their system to No.1 Palmer Crescent, Ileiwe bus stop, Liasu road, Ikotun - Egbe, Lagos State for technical assistance. You can also call 08185815828 or mail bubencommunications@gmail.com.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
Make sure all drivers in your system is complete before installing the biometrics offline license. This can affect the funtionality of your biometric offline capture. To check if all your drivers are complete go to your system's device manager by right clicking my computer icon. Click on Hardware and then device manager. If any driver is missing make sure you contact your engineer to install the missing drivers before installing the biometric license.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by david4mex: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2011
I run a cafe in Ikot Ekpene,Akwaibom state.I have a futronic fs80 biometric scanner.Am interested in getting the offline license.Need it urgently.07037258814.david4mex@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by Wisdomjofemeraldworld: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hi pls hlp guys. Am in Uyo. I bot d digital persona witout d licence. The scanner doesnt work online, it say 'input and output error'. Wat could be d problem and wats d solution
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2011
Wisdomj of e_merald world:

Hi pls hlp guys. Am in Uyo. I bot d digital persona witout d licence. The scanner doesnt work online, it say 'input and output error'. Wat could be d problem and wats d solution

The input/output error you received is due to huge traffic on JAMB website. It can only be overcome by using the offline biometric license. This problem you mentioned is one the major reasons why offline biometric license was introduced. The offline license can be used off JAMB website, which means the thumb printing can be done off JAMB website and can also be saved/transferred to JAMB site when connected to internet.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2011
david4mex:

I run a cafe in Ikot Ekpene,Akwaibom state.I have a futronic fs80 biometric scanner.Am interested in getting the offline license.Need it urgently.07037258814.david4mex@yahoo.co.uk

Check your email. Make sure all the drivers for futronic fs80 is completely installed before you think of installing the offline license, if not after installing the offline license you will receive error messages.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by cvibe: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ Vincent from Abuja,
@ Mohammed from Bauchi
@Techedge Consulting Ltd Aba,

and others

Thank you for your patronage. We hope you were able to install without issues.

Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2011
now available digital persona 4000b scanners and jamb offline software available for installation in the following states. GOMBE, KADUNA,KANO,JIGAWA,YOBE,BORNO. CALL DAVID ON 08023251039 IF UR INTERESTED. THIS COSTS N25,000

Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by ogw2: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2011
I have microsoft fingerprint reader, I'm in enugu how do I get the offline licence. ogoombonu@gmail.com. 08052606911. pls help
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2011
ogw2:

I have microsoft fingerprint reader, I'm in enugu how do I get the offline licence. ogoombonu@gmail.com. 08052606911. pls help

Check your email.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2011
DigitalPersona 4000B with biometric offline license costs N16,000 and DigitalPersona 4500B with offline biometric license costs N20,000. Technical support is also available. To buy finger print scanner and offline license contact Buben Communications Network at 1 Palmer Crescent Liasu Road, Ile-Iwe Bus Stop, Ikotun – Egbe, Lagos or call 08185815828.
You can also send e-mail to bubencommunications@gmail.com.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2011
For technical support visit us at Buben Communications Network at 1 Palmer Crescent Liasu Road, Ile-Iwe Bus Stop, Ikotun – Egbe, Lagos. You can also reach us on 08185815828 or e-mail: bubencommunications@gmail.com.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by koladotun: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
Please I need the technical support about the digitalPersonal Biometric Scanner I have the license but I don't know where to enter the license it, please help me Out, From Osun State, koladotun2002@yahoo.com
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2011
koladotun:

Please I need the technical support about the digitalPersonal Biometric Scanner I have the license but I don't know where to enter the license it, please help me Out, From Osun State, koladotun2002@yahoo.com
check your mail.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2011
DigitalPersona 4000B with offline license now N16,000. Hurry while the stock last.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2011
Biometric offline license is still available. To request for license or finger print scanner call 08185815828.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by tctech: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2011
[b]
We register jamb registration here in Benin at TCTECH CYBERCAFE OPPOSITE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN @ A VERY LOW PRICE.ALSO GIVE ORIENTATION ON HOW TO FILL AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT UNIVERSITIES.

If you are outside Benin and you need assistance to get the JAMB Fingerprint Scanner Offline

License, contact us now! 08091744825 or 052877233

Configurations of the offline scanner is just #2000 and the offline scanner which contains

an extractor and a matcher applications with the license keys, #6000

Contact us now, 08091744825 and we'll come over to your place and install it.all you have to

do is to pay for the transport, no matter where you are in Benin.But when outside Benin , we

will send you everything include the installation manuals.

if you need the finger print scanner, we will also provide you with the recommended jamb

finger scanners.just call now,

Thanks alot for your patronage so far, so come over to TCTECH CYBERCAFE OPPOSITE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN[/b]
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by koladotun: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
For technical support visit us at Buben Communications Network at 1 Palmer Crescent Liasu Road, Ile-Iwe Bus Stop, Ikotun – Egbe, Lagos. You can also reach us on  08185815828 or e-mail: bubencommunications@gmail.com.

Dear Engr. Ben,

Good day to you, I am very much to say Big Thanks to you for your technical support, God will continue to increase your wisdom, finical, and marital, any thing you laid your hand shall prosper.

I follow the instruction you sent to me, it work perfectly, I’m so much impress.

Once more thanks Engr. Ben for saving me from JAMB Problem and prompt action, till I hear from you again remain strong,

Regards,

DotMA
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by BenSwift(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2011
koladotun:

Dear Engr. Ben,

Good day to you, I am very much to say Big Thanks to you for your technical support, God will continue to increase your wisdom, finical, and marital, any thing you laid your hand shall prosper.

I follow the instruction you sent to me, it work perfectly, I’m so much impress.

Once more thanks Engr. Ben for saving me from JAMB Problem and prompt action, till I hear from you again remain strong,

Regards,

DotMA

I also thank you for showing your appreciation. I really appreciate you. Feel free to contact me whenever you have any problem.Thank you once more.
Re: Biometric Scanners And Offline License For Jamb Registration by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:36am On Jan 21, 2011
price slash!!!!! scanners now n6,000!!! hurry while stock lasts! call 08023251039

(1) (2) (3)

Protest In Uniosun As Security Operatives Invade Hostels, Arrest Students / Bill To Extend JAMB Results Validity To 3 Years Passes Second Reading(Snapshots) / Court Cancels Disparity In Federal Colleges’ Admission Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.