Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Masterful Analysis On The Alleged Crucifiction Of Jesus Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masterful Analysis On The Alleged Crucifiction Of Jesus Christ (3687 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masterful Analysis On The Alleged Crucifiction Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Macelliot:
You are entitled to you own opinion! No more Fruitless arguement.... What has happen has happened.... The End will justify the Means...... Have a nice day. Bye!
IT ALWAYS END AS SO!!!
Re: Masterful Analysis On The Alleged Crucifiction Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
BabaGnoni:

@Rilwayne001
The thread was not derailed, as the banter between omonuan and Macelliot served it's purpose

@omonuan and Macelliot
Una both try now, no need taking all this personal.

Weird as it may sound omonuan was right on that naming issue
What Macelliot on the other hand, omitted to state was that though Jesus was never named Emmanuel (i.e. God with us)
He, Jesus, however was God,
and was referred to or called Emmanuel (i.e. God with You or God with us)

The Isaiah 7:14 prophecy which omonuan was flailing arms over was actually fulfilled by Nicodemus in John 3:2,
some other group agreed to this too in John 9:33, whilst the rest of the others (e.g. the Pharisee) doubted in John 9:16

It is just like, people see things about other people and call them names they weren't given, so the same, it was with Jesus.
Jesus was not out-rightly named Emmanuel but others could see the "Emmanuel" about or in Him
Those that saw the "Emmanuel" acknowledged it in John 3:2 or John 9:33
while others that in John 9:16 doubted, denied or refuted the "Emmanuel" in or about Him even attempted assassinating Him in John 10:33

They replied,
"We're stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy!
You, a mere man, claim to be God."

- John 10:33 NLT

IS JESUS GOD? I THOUGHT HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE SON OF GOD!!! AM GETTING CONFUSED HERE.

"o blind me!"

GOD WITH US ISNT HE SUPPOSE TO BE THE SON JESUS SON OF GOD!?

AH!!!

Can you kindly EXPLAIN. My brain is shouting "LADY GAGA" here.

Is he the SON? or the FATHER? He keeps refering to a father. Even on the cross according to the Bible Jesus' last out cry was to WHO? Himself as a GOD? "MY LORD MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME"

Emanuel.............meaning "GOD WITH US"...........which you have equated to meaning JESUS WITH US by substiituting "GOD" WITH "JESUS" IN THE DEFINATION OF EMANUEL.

JESUS EQUALS TO GOD.

While the verse says he will be called "EMMANUEL" and not that "OTHERS WILL SEE THE EMMANUEL IN HIM"..................

Is SEEING to MOUTH as CALLING is to EYES?

Please who is Jesus...........is he the Son of God or God Himself?

"EMMANUEL"

1 Like

Re: Masterful Analysis On The Alleged Crucifiction Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
@nobody Explained Everything Clearly Isaiah Was Referring To Somebody Else That Is The King @That Time And The Author Of Mark Spoke Greek So He Mistranslate Stuff
Like I said B4 Christians & Lie Are Like 5/6 Calling Muslim Anti-Christ Forgetting That Christianity Originated From Catholic Who Also Do Wired Shit To Tell U The Truth They Is No Single Diff Between Islam & Christinity
Re: Masterful Analysis On The Alleged Crucifiction Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
To Tell U The Truth They Is No Single Diff Between Islam & Christinity

Is the word "SINGLE" in your statement above an EXCLUSIVE ONE?

A TRUISM?

That there is no "SINGLE" differrencee between Islam and Christianity?

Which means that if by RESEARCH we are able to point to just a "SINGLE" difference. THEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN BETTER THAN CHRISTIANS WHO YOU HAVE DESCRIBE AS LIARS. "Christians and lies are like 5/6".

So is ISLAM = CHRISTIANITY

X = Y?

NOT A SINGLE DIFFERENCE?

AND IF NOT.

Kindly tell us how both of them are THE SAME, in their WHOLENESS..............HOLISTICALLY.

Otherwise,

You are as a LIAR as any Christian can be.

Let us be OBJECTIVE in our thinking and in the way we make CONCLUSIONS. Sentiments is the worst of judges.

SO, DOES "SINGLE" MEANS "SINGLE" AS IN NOT "ONE DIFFERENCE"?

A TRUE STATEMENT BY YOU?
Re: Masterful Analysis On The Alleged Crucifiction Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Is the word "SINGLE" your statement above an EXCLUSIVE ONE?

A TRUISM?

That there is no "SINGLE" differrencee between Islam and Christianity?

Which means that if by RESEARCH we are able to point to just a "SINGLE" difference. THEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN BETTER THAN CHRISTIANS WHO YOU HAVE DESCRIBE AS LIARS. "Christians and lies are like 5/6".

So is ISLAM = CHRISTIANITY

X = Y?

NOT A SINGLE DIFFERENCE?

AND IF NOT.

Kindly tell us how both of them are THE SAME, in their WHOLENESS..............HOLISTICALLY.

Otherwise,

You are as a LIAR as any Christian can be.

Let us be OBJECTIVE in our thinking and in the way we make CONCLUSIONS. Sentiments is the worst of judges.

SO, DOES "SINGLE" MEANS "SINGLE" AS IN NOT "ONE DIFFERENCE"?

A TRUE STATEMENT BY YOU!
Haha How Do I Even Start Now?? WHAT I Mean By They Is No Diff Is The Fact That They Is Noting A Muslim Has Done That A Christian Hasn't Don In Their Own Way
Re: Masterful Analysis On The Alleged Crucifiction Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Haha How Do I Even Start Now?? WHAT I Mean By They Is No Diff Is The Fact That They Is Noting A Muslim Has Done That A Christian Hasn't Don In Their Own Way

Your DEFENSE has only begotten another FALLACY OF COMPOSTION. While you blame those who hold firmly to OBIVIOUS LIES AND BLIND FAITH when the TRUTH is pointing to them like a DAGGER.

Did you notice that in your defense, you have ommitted the key word, "SINGLE"?

Your defense now reads as: "What i mean by they is NO DIFFERRENCE...................."

You ommitted the word "SINGLE" . Which should have read, "What i mean by they is no SINGLE DIFFERENCE.........................

You cant even repeat your own words. Is that HONESTY?

* The my stressing on the word SINGLE is because its makes it quantifiiable.

YOU ARE NOT IN ANY WAY BETTTER AFTER ALL.

I believe in TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH. And people start making RANDOM STATEMENTS doesnt sound appealing because WISDOM IS ONLY FOUND IN TRUTH.

Your statement by LOGIC and OBJECTIVITY like in the Science of Numbers called MATHEMATICS. Makes your ASSERTION an EMPTY SET.

"WE FIND IT HARD TO APPPLY THE KNOWLEDGE OF OURSELVES TO OUR JUDGMENT OF OTHERS. THE FACT THAT WE ARE NEVER OF ONE KIND, THAT WE NEVER LOVE WITHOUT RESERVATIONS AND NEVER HATE WITH ALL OUR BEING CAN NOT PREVENT US FROM SEEING OTHERS AS WHOLLY BLACK AND WHITE" (My atheist mentor ERIC taught me that).

And hence if humanity must move ahead we must always tell what is and NOT TO FABRICATE what is not.................

LIVE ALWAYS LIKE AN EXPLORER SEEK FOR THE SIGNIFICANTS AND NOT TRIVALITIES.

Seeking only for TRUTH because that is LIVING A FULFILLING LIFE.

In 'TRUTH', there are SIMILARITIES In ISLAM and CHRISTIANITY as much as there are DIFFERENCES.

but to say there is not a SINGLE difference between ISLAM and CHRISTIANITY,

THEN I SAY TO YOU THAT YOU ARE A LIAR JUST LIKE THE CHRISTIANS YOU HAVE ACCUSED!

A TRUISM AT ITS BEST.

In LOGIC there is what is called the USE of word and MENTION of word and it is with this two that we examin the VALIDITY of a statement. Be it by a mortal or an immortal beiing.

And at the TWO, you have FAILED.!!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes, I Believe In The Holy Coconut / Funny Church Dances! / I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.