Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? (2093 Views)

Who Do U Share The Same Birth Month With? / Which Nigerian Celebrity Do You Have A Strong Crush On? / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Beazy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Which celebrity do you share the same
birth month with?
1. January - Rick Ross
2. February - Birdman
3. March - Bow Wow
4. April - Juicy J
5. May - Meek Mill
6. June - Kendrick Lamar
7. July - 50 Cent
8. August - Kirko Bangz
9. September - Tunechi
10. October - Drake
11. November - Future
12. December - Nicki Minaj
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Mrguru(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by merieam16(f): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wole soyinka....#team cancer july 13
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by safarigirl(f): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
*clears throat* get ready for this

If you are born in May, stand up! Stand up!

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
Pierce Brosnan
George Clooney
David Beckham
Diego Forlan
Genevieve Nnaji
Janet Jackson
Beyonce....

Will be back with more

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
nelson mandela.wole soyinka .seun osewa .kate henshaw .rita dominic .toolz .wiizkid .booty butt chic

team july ...cancerian to gbayii¡ cool
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 29, 2014
DRAKE

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by icebebe(f): 2:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Abeg who b dis juicy J? I donno him/her o
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2014
Michael Jackson
Mercy Johnson
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by cuteyegzy(m): 6:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Omotola jolade
Fathia balogun
Saheed balogun
Tiwa savage
Others loading.............k
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2014
2face! Sept 18.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by floragregs(f): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2014
My own na that yeye geh Miley cyrus, November 23, proudly saggitarius

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Dimmatic(f): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2014
Naeto C 17th December
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Swash042(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2014
To name a few.....They are;

►Juicy J
► Randy Orton
►◄Eddie Murphy
►◄ Amanda Bynes
► Robert Downey Jr.
►◄Jackie Chan
►◄ Russell Crowe
►◄ Kristen Stewart
►◄ Channing Tatum
►◄ Akon Thiam
►◄ Victoria Beckham
►◄ Kourtney Kardashian
►◄ Al Pacino
►◄ John Cena
►◄ Jessica Alba
►◄ Mikel Obi
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Miley Cyrus
Future
Lia Johnson
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by almacherish(f): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Osama bin laden............. Proudly march

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Hmm kendrick lemar
Jeniffer lopez
Sofia
Sandra bullock
Tripple H
Arnold( popularly known as commando)
Kelvin( the short american comedian grin)

Anyway am proudly a cancerian....

N.B.... Alexanda the great was also a july born.

July borns are naturally unique, cool, calm and lovely people.. cool
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by rhadiator15(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2014
DorroJazzY
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by pinkishgal(f): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Proudly cancerian! And to today 29th july is ma birthday..HBD to me PINKISHGAL i shall live to fulfil destiny (amen)
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Beazy(f): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
pinkishgal: Proudly cancerian! And to today 29th july is ma birthday..HBD to me PINKISHGAL i shall live to fulfil destiny (amen)
Hapi Buf Dae tu yhU dearest..**ve a Blastd day..Etz ur day
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Lorlaahlozz: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
pinkishgal: Proudly cancerian! And to today 29th july is ma birthday..HBD to me PINKISHGAL i shall live to fulfil destiny (amen)
Hbd to u dear....llnp
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by pinkishgal(f): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Hbd to u dear....llnp
thanks sis
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by pinkishgal(f): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Beazy: Hapi Buf Dae tu yhU dearest..**ve a Blastd day..Etz ur day
thank u dearie!
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Titiluvly. Kanu Nwankwo. JayJay Okocha. DingDong Dante. Tom Brady
Barack Obama
Robin van Persie
Roger Federer
Whitney Houston
Hulk Hogan
Mario Balotelli
Jennifer Lawrence
Bill Clinton
Usain Bolt
Shania Twain
Michael Jackson
Jeff Hardy. Chris Tucker
#Team August Babies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by mekzyjoe(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Novemba 27...moa
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Lorlaahlozz: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
pinkishgal: thanks sis
uwc.....where d party
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by pinkishgal(f): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: uwc.....where d party
. Na dubai ooh!
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by dollydolly(f): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
safarigirl: *clears throat* get ready for this

If you are born in May, stand up! Stand up!

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
Pierce Brosnan
George Clooney
David Beckham
Diego Forlan
Genevieve Nnaji
Janet Jackson
Beyonce....

Will be back with more
And do not forget to put dolly dolly in dat list baby.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Miley Cyrus
Future
Lia Johnson
team by bufida month pikin wat sup u
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
RICHIEKIN: team by bufida month pikin wat sup u
Lol...I dey o
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Lol...I dey o
good oya inbox me ur pin let chat well
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Share The Same Birth Month With? by hummerwise(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nelson Mandela,

Same month same day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Trim Waist As She Clocks 31 Today / Screaming Dead Girl Wakes Up From The Coffin But Later Died Again.(photos) / Arab Money? Kcee, Skibii & Harrysong Dressed Like Arabians In Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.