Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,072 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. (926 Views)

I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. by codedearner(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2014
How to use 2 to 3 sims on 1 fone.

Using 2 to 3 sims on a fone is only possible wit incoming calls. such dat if one of ur sims dat u av coded is called @ home, it will ring on d active fone and different sim u hav wit u.
Step: bring those simcards you want to code 2gether their incoming calls to the very 1 u ar known wit, then press **21*[the number then # and send] do this on all d different simcards. Note:all dis simcards can be kept anyway as long as dey are owk but make sure dat you have a balance not less dan #150 in both sims. To cancel dis connection press ##21# and send , do this in both sims.
Note: it works like a call divert and d balance on ur phone will be taken gradually.
Users discretion is advised.
Re: How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. by temmyt20(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2014
U forgot to tel them dat, when d call is been diverted to ur active line, and u pick it, ur 150 wil b deducted gradually..........

3 Likes

Re: How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. by codedearner(m): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Well, am a solution finder.other charges is of no concern to me
Re: How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. by Seizure: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
it should concern u. ur so-called solution is a problem.

1 Like

Re: How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. by ByfireByfire: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Seizure: it should concern u. ur so-called solution is a problem.
Don't mind the bloke. Half truth that will create unexpected airtime loss for those unaware.Besides this is an old info & it will never work if you lack credit in any of the sim & if u load credit in any of the sim to make it work, any call answered will drain the credit as though you were making a call.
Re: How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. by DjAndroid: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
temmyt20: U forgot to tel them dat, when d call is been diverted to ur active line, and u pick it, ur 150 wil b deducted gradually..........
don't mind him, it's a simple call divert. And when the 150 gets exhausted, the divert will stop working.
Re: How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Take no risk of using 2 or 3 sim card in a single sim phone.......just buy Tecno 3sim or Itel 4sim.....Lobatan oooooo.
Re: How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. by codedearner(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2014
What have u guys aganist sum1 else post dat u have to go all jack&jones on me.

Re: How To Use 2 To 3 Sims On A Phone. by beinstein(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2014
codedearner: What have u guys aganist sum1 else post dat u have to go all jack&jones on me.
deal with it bro. You brought it upon yourself.
You should be glad the drivel is yet to hit the front page. If it does i bet you'll regret ever typing it in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? / Problems Smartphone Users Face In Nigeria / Get 600MB On Airtel Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.