Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Indomitables - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Indomitables (1085 Views)

Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Indomitables by Daniel2802(m): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2014
To all of us the faithful buyers of indomie you should know about the promo they are doing but thats for another day. I always had a thing for comics and am happy that i can see a made in Nigeria comic book which is purely Nigeria. Am here to post some fun fact about the indomitables and later some pictures. I won't be posting stuffs regularly but you guys can have fun when am away.
Re: The Indomitables by Daniel2802(m): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2014
STRETCHY
Can stretch his body to amazing lengths and widths. Iron provides stretchy with the muscular health that allows him strecth into any shape he desires.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Food You Have Ever Eaten.... / Google Offices Staff Cafeteria As Big As..!! / Order For Ur Cakes, Smallchops, Pastries, Cocktails And Dessert In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.