Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why? (381 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why? by SonofIssachar: 12:47am On Jul 29, 2014
When I received this, I thought, ‘I don't have time for this... And...this is really inappropriate during work.’ Then, I realized that this kind of thinking is exactly what has caused lots of the problems in our world today.

We try to keep God in church on Sunday morning… Maybe, Sunday night...And, the unlikely event of a midweek service.

We do like to have Him around during sickness. And, of course, at funerals. However, we don't have time, or room, for Him during work or play. Because that's the part of our lives we think we can, and should, handle on our own. May God forgive me for ever thinking that there is a time or place where
HE is not to be FIRST in my life.

We should always have time to remember all HE has done for us.

Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to tell a lie?
Why are we sleepy in church, but suddenly wake up immediately the sermon is over?
Why is it so hard to talk about God but yet so easy to talk about nasty stuff?
Why is it so boring to look at a Christian magazine, but yet so easy to look at a nasty one?
Why is it so easy to delete a godly e-mail, but yet we forward all of the nasty ones?
Why are the churches getting smaller but yet the bars and dance clubs are getting larger?

Meditation: He answered and said to them, “Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? – Matthew 15:3

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones. God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit In Our Home / Ebola: No More Shaking Hands As A Sign Of Peace In My Church / Reconcile With Your Creator Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.