Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,902 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

He Said Mohammed(saw) Is The Holyspirit Promised By... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Said Mohammed(saw) Is The Holyspirit Promised By... (840 Views)

Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have / How Can One Sin Against The Holyspirit? / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said Mohammed(saw) Is The Holyspirit Promised By... by Profcamsey(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Muslim brethrens come and prove this oh, I don't know if this is true in the Islamic religion. I was watching a Breakfast program on a local T.V. , some islamic scholars and clerics were invited because of the Ramadan season. The issue of Boko Haram sect was involved and a scholar said they are not Muslims, which I believe because God does not support war. But the main issue that got me confused was that a cleric said that even the Bible n Quran mentioned that Jesus promised His followers 'Olutunu' which is the Holyspirit, I agreed but he said Mohammed(SAW) is the Holyspirit, because he is peaceful. He was attacked in Mecca but instead of fighting, he ran to Medina and that was the prove that Mohammed is the Holyspirt Jesus promised. Please oh I am confused.
Re: He Said Mohammed(saw) Is The Holyspirit Promised By... by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Chisos shocked says who angry
Re: He Said Mohammed(saw) Is The Holyspirit Promised By... by Profcamsey(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2014
missberrypop5: Chisos shocked says who angry
na 1 Alfa oh
Re: He Said Mohammed(saw) Is The Holyspirit Promised By... by ayoku777(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Profcamsey: Muslim brethrens come and prove this oh, I don't know if this is true in the Islamic religion. I was watching a Breakfast program on a local T.V. , some islamic scholars and clerics were invited because of the Ramadan season. The issue of Boko Haram sect was involved and a scholar said they are not Muslims, which I believe because God does not support war. But the main issue that got me confused was that a cleric said that even the Bible n Quran mentioned that Jesus promised His followers 'Olutunu' which is the Holyspirit, I agreed but he said Mohammed(SAW) is the Holyspirit, because he is peaceful. He was attacked in Mecca but instead of fighting, he ran to Medina and that was the prove that Mohammed is the Holyspirt Jesus promised. Please oh I am confused.

Are you a christian? Why are you confused? Take the bible and study it to form an opinion yourself.

John 14v16-17 -And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may ABIDE WITH YOU FOREVER.

Even THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH; whom the world cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and SHALL BE IN YOU.

From this scripture, we have a good description of the characteristics of the Holy Spirit or New Comforter Jesus told us to expect:

1. He will abide with us FOREVER, Mohammed is dead and buried and long gone from here.

2. He will be a SPIRIT (Not flesh and blood) - Mohammed was flesh and blood.

3. They world seeth Him NOT, He can't be seen with the natural eyes - Mohammed was seen with the natural eyes.

4. He shall BE IN US, when He comes He will reside inside of us - Mohammed did not and does not reside inside anyone.

The only person that fits the description of this promised comforter is the Holy Spirit that came on the disciples on the day of pentecost in Acts 2 -Just 50 days after Christ's resurrection. Not Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: He Said Mohammed(saw) Is The Holyspirit Promised By... by Profcamsey(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2014
ayoku777:

Are you a christian? Why are you confused? Take the bible and study it to form an opinion yourself.

John 14v16-17 -And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may ABIDE WITH YOU FOREVER.

Even THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH; whom the world cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and SHALL BE IN YOU.

From this scripture, we have a good description of the characteristics of the Holy Spirit or New Comforter Jesus told us to expect:

1. He will abide with us FOREVER, Mohammed is dead and buried and long gone from here.

2. He will be a SPIRIT (Not flesh and blood) - Mohammed was flesh and blood.

3. They world seeth Him NOT, He can't be seen with the natural eyes - Mohammed was seen with the natural eyes.

4. He shall BE IN US, when He comes He will reside inside of us - Mohammed did not and does not reside inside anyone.

The only person that fits the description of this promised comforter is the Holy Spirit that came on the disciples on the day of pentecost in Acts 2 -Just 50 days after Christ's resurrection. Not Mohammed
What i want to know is that if its Generally belived by all muslims that Mohammed was the 1 referred to by Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? / Pastor Anita's Name And Pictures Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities / Saw This Today=full Business Men Gospel Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.