Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Goolge Tools/features You're Probably Not Using But You Should Be. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Goolge Tools/features You're Probably Not Using But You Should Be. (503 Views)

Who As Goolge Adsense 4 Sale I Wanna Buy / Watch "Matt Cutts" Goolge's Spam Chief Top SEO Mistakes To Avoid. / Waoh! My Site Ranked 2nd On Goolge Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goolge Tools/features You're Probably Not Using But You Should Be. by henryobinna(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just as the title says, in this post I'll be writing on the not so popular Google online tools or features which you're probably not using but you should be using at least one out of them.
Apart from the conventional Google search, many of us don't make use of other Google features made available to us, some times due to not knowing they exist.
these tools include.
1. Google drive
I know many will doubt this, but the fact remains that if every internet user especially those who store files online example bloggers will start using Google drive you'll see we'll not worry mush about storing files in a secure server. apart from the security provided, Google offers everyone 15G of free space to store any kind of files including pictures and the rest.
2.Google translate.
Apart from google search this is one of the many google features i use the most.
with google translate you can translate any website of your choice from any language to any language of your choice for example you can translate Nairaland from english to Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba. so you can try it out.
3.Google currency converter
this is another nice feature i also use, the name alone will tell you what it does, if you want google to convert one dollar to naira for you, you just type this on the search box without the quotes 'one dollar in naira' and the first option you'll see there is not click able and that is the standard conversion rate between the two currencies.

I could not list down all the tools but you can go to the SOURCE to know the remaining ones and how to use them.
NOTE; I also did not list the urls to everyone of them because i don't want to be banned by the spambot for spamming the forum.

(1) (Reply)

Never Miss This Opportunity!!! / LIMITED TIME OFFER!!! $25/month Master Reseller Hosting - Unlimited Bandwidth / Wordpress Guys, Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.