Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

We Buy Properties To Be Demolished - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Buy Properties To Be Demolished (615 Views)

Buy Properties & Conquer Proverty / The Best Place To Buy Properties That Will Yield You Fast Return On Investment / Buy Properties In Anambra State Nigeria, Onitsha, Awka, Nnewi, Asaba In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy Properties To Be Demolished by sam13(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
I'm urgently looking for properties to be demolished and to be cleared for payment in these area Mushin,Isolo,Ilasa,ikeja,Maryland,Ojota,Ketu,Ijora,Ajegunle,Island
If you have any lead kindly contact me for better deals
Re: We Buy Properties To Be Demolished by autometrixboy: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
demolishable property on 1plot at Atinuke Olabanji Street,
off John Olugbo st,Ikeja
good title
Price-40m
call 08029091965
Re: We Buy Properties To Be Demolished by sam13(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
What exact building do you have on the plot?i just need the demolished rubbles and clear it not buying the land
Re: We Buy Properties To Be Demolished by autometrixboy: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
what we have there is a 2storeys old building that contain rooms and paulours, you need to know, anyone buying it is also buying the land

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get An Apartment In Honeyville, Agungi, Lekki. Paying Installment Plan. / Properties To Let In Oke Afa / A Newly Renovated 2rooms BQ Mini Flat To Let @ VI Rent 1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.