Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,357 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Housing Estate Scheme - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Housing Estate Scheme (622 Views)

Cheap Plots Of Land At Magodo Phase 1 Scheme, Up To 6 Acres Available...6M / Pazino Estate Scheme 1 / 2No. 3Bedroom Flat & Self-Contained @ Estate Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Housing Estate Scheme by bindex(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Nigeria Airspace Management Agency is proposing to Build an Housing Estate Scheme for his Employee/Staff to Buy under the Federal Mortgage Scheme,which as of this moment,there are off-takers

The Following are the Details

308 Building In Different Design shown In The Attachment
Location is situated in Kaduna, along Airport Road
The Land is Measure About 13 Hecters , and owned by The Nigeria Airspace Management Agency

Interested Company, that is interested would write a letter of Intent, which an offer letter would be issued to the company directly

pls note:
There are obligation to be met before the process of offer letter is issued, the brokers are opened to one on one discussion in Abuja for proper clarification

Contact me on bindex247@yahoo.com if interested.
Re: Housing Estate Scheme by Kunle28: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
My boss wants to talk to you on this, we're interested..send me your number ASAP.
thanks
Re: Housing Estate Scheme by bindex(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Kunle28: My boss wants to talk to you on this, we're interested..send me your number ASAP to alimoh6134@gmail.com..
thanks
I have sent you an email, pls check and get back to me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot FOR Sale!dry Land@Ifako Gbagada,,price= 8m,, / Executive 5br Duplex To Let @ Ogudu G R A For 2.5m 3m / 1plot Of Land For Sale@greenroof Estate,alatuse.price 2.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.