Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading (2601 Views)

Funniest Conversation I've Read On Nairaland. / FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by lilkudos(m): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2014
OmichaelO: there is something probably wrong with your sensory and short term memory,after storing the information for a short while,it incapable of transferring it to your long term memory,where the info can be used anytime its need.. According to lonmann (1967) he stated that "Ability to Retain is a major factor which depends on the major content of the lesson and your hocum pocus is a major distorted line in the ............Arghhhh. I'm sorry,I have no idea about what am saying anymore
yea.. You should calm your nerves ... And follow the steps given by #benbuks... Am sure you'll figure out something
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by lilkudos(m): 6:05am On Jul 30, 2014
thanks guys.. Today is the D-day... Wish me luck!!!...
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by OmichaelO: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2014
lilkudos:
yea.. You should calm your nerves ... And follow the steps given by #benbuks... Am sure you'll figure out something
ermm?...
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by lilkudos(m): 6:08am On Jul 30, 2014
OmichaelO: ermm?...
wish me luck and stop ermmin Me.. Lemme not forget what i've read
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by pendusky(m): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2014
rattlesnake: Stop reading for now and have se* if u married..it will.help u....use doggy with Ur wifey....its stress that worrying u

I wonder if she was actually talking about work or school school for u to know what he meant here. off point.
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by OmichaelO: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2014
lilkudos:
wish me luck and stop ermmin Me.. Lemme not forget what i've read
it's not luck you need bro..it's Hardwork and God's favor..And I pray you find 'em Both..All the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by lilkudos(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2014
OmichaelO: it's not luck you need bro..it's Hardwork and God's favor..And I pray you find 'em Both..All the best!!!
yess ooo!!! Baba God noni!!
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2014
...so you knew this...yet you went ahead to open a thread... *I even thought that you needed help... smh for you as I move on to another 'serious' thread.
lilkudos:
thanks dear... Think all i need to do is pray.. Relax my nerves and then rekindle the fire of confidences ... In me.. Then am good to go.. Pheeww!!!
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by Abbey2sam(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2014
School is not for you bro.............

try handwork
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by lilkudos(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Abbey2sam: School is not for you bro.............

try handwork
lolzzz... Really?
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by lilkudos(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: ...so you knew this...yet you went ahead to open a thread... *I even thought that you needed help... smh for you as I move on to another 'serious' thread.
lol.. Not like i had it in mind.. You guys just motivated me.. Then God is gonna inspire me.. Thanks though.. Ama buy you a drink after am done with today's exam
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Its simple.

Read repeatedly.

You can't read a course 9 times for instance and forget.
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2014
You better save your money... you may need it in future.. undecided Btw.. You have exams today yet you are still roaming on nl.... *You need Jesus.
lilkudos:
lol.. Not like i had it in mind.. You guys just motivated me.. Then God is gonna inspire me.. Thanks though.. Ama buy you a drink after am done with today's exam
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by DaBullIT(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
lilkudos: I don't know if it's just me or my slapdash manner-""gemini"" kinda way of reading.. Find it so hard to interpret what I've read in my own kinda language... Even though am left alone to read . After reading i tend to forget easily most things from the passage I've read.. And it bugs me a lot. Please need your help. Wha' am i gonna do to alter this crazy act of mine. Cause our exam starts tomorrow... *totally not an exam fever*

I think its a Gemini thing , I forget stuffs a lot , events, readings , incidents oftentimes I get reminded by friends and admirers that I did so so sometimes many of which I don't recollect . studying is easier though slong its not calculus or maths , just translate what you read in your mother tongue or act it , take notes too , works for me , but if you find a lasting solution lemme know

Thnx
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by Abbey2sam(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
lilkudos:
lolzzz... Really?

like seriously............school is not meant for everyone....
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by lilkudos(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Abbey2sam:

like seriously............school is not meant for everyone....

i know.. But am sure it works for me
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by lilkudos(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: You better save your money... you may need it in future.. undecided Btw.. You have exams today yet you are still roaming on nl.... *You need Jesus.
actually by 2pm.. Don't wanna stress my brain too much.. That's why am here to relax my nerves...
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by Abbey2sam(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
lilkudos:
i know.. But am sure it works for me

Don't waste your time bro.......

There are one million and one things you can do out there.........i guess you have basic education since you can even use nairaland.....must means your not dumb..

you're not just in the right place
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by sisiafrika(f): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
lilkudos:
psycho stop hitting on sisia... She is here to help me out..
psycho ke?
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ok na. Lol
lilkudos:
actually by 2pm.. Don't wanna stress my brain too much.. That's why am here to relax my nerves...
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by Richiez(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Very nice thread #waiting with my hoe to weed out derailers#

1 Like

Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by lilkudos(m): 5:05am On Jul 31, 2014
sisiafrika: psycho ke?
Rotf!! His name not like I cursed him or something... Actually kinda funny though... Sisia.. Hmmm sounds like a romantic-chinese name.. Ehee. The two papers I wrote yesterday... Were fantastic.. And I was studying so hard to get a brain tumour
Re: Help!! Can't Seem To Remember Most Things I've Read After Reading by lilkudos(m): 5:10am On Jul 31, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Don't waste your time bro.......

There are one million and one things you can do out there.........i guess you have basic education since you can even use nairaland.....must means your not dumb..

you're not just in the right place
So na only you waka come? You wan enjoy education alone?... There is God oooo!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Admission List 2015/2016 Has Be Compilled. / Scholarships For Masters And PhD / 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.