Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

FRANKIRIRI Can You Explain How The Indians Use Buffettology In America ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FRANKIRIRI Can You Explain How The Indians Use Buffettology In America ? (469 Views)

I Need Dollars In America / Your Idea, Your Destiny (1). See What Indians Did With Our Okada ($400k Funded) / Company Directors, Investors and Share Allocation: Can Someone Explain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FRANKIRIRI Can You Explain How The Indians Use Buffettology In America ? by jamaicanoshu(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
I am asking a question to a poster known as Frankiriri. I would like to know, if he sees any buffettology in the type businesses that the Indians in america acquire. Also if that is the case. How can Nigerians use buffettology to attack business in America?
Re: FRANKIRIRI Can You Explain How The Indians Use Buffettology In America ? by frankiriri(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Just seeing this now. I have really been incommunicado

(1) (Reply)

Top Up You Airtel Line Using Quickteller – No Atm, No Internet Needed / Benefits Of Magic Honey Water / Start Your Own Business, Register For The Cocktail Mixology Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.