Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

(photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. (7242 Views)

Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) / Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) / Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by lulu1986(f): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
bebe2: This woman needs a gud bra.

its becoming ridiculous.
hahahaha
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by BaddieKay(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
I think its from that top,she's not supposed to wear Clothz that tight her @ the boobz area.....But the problem with this lady is she has no dress sense,never wears anything that works with her body and curves.

4 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Abrilla(f): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Why the white canvas for purity
Is she going for sports competition
Mercy sha nor get style

2 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
bebe2: This woman needs a gud bra.

its becoming ridiculous.
gringringrin

U never still come Lagos ni? Abeg dnt 4get my Vodka when coming ocheesy
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko: I like her bag grin grin
Reallygrin
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by bebe2(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringringrin

U never still come Lagos ni? Abeg dnt 4get my Vodka when coming ocheesy

grin not yet o.

i dey fear kidnappers tongue
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
bebe2:

grin not yet o.

i dey fear kidnappers tongue
Lolz... Kidnapperz 4 Lagos??

Dnt worry i will shield U 4rm them

#BringHomeMyVodkatongue
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Abrilla: Why the white canvas for purity
Is she going for sports competition
Mercy sha nor get style
hahahhahahhahahaha....
Lol @sports competition
I've given up on Mercy Johnson long ago...no be she 1st carry belle naaa
She should try package small, we know it's not easy, but make she try mbok.
This is why I like every physical feature in moderacy.
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by iceberylin(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
this isn't the mercy I used to know
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by SpcAgtOko: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Reallygrin

Yes. Why? Is that bad?
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by kreamidiva(f): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2014
Kai kai kai! U people no go kill pesin. cheesy grin grin
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Yes. Why? Is that bad?
Not at all... I just felt lyk quoting Ugrin
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by SpcAgtOko: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Not at all... I just felt lyk quoting Ugrin

Haha ok.
Hows it going for you?
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Haha ok.
Hows it going for you?
Good o. Awayu?
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by SpcAgtOko: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Good o. Awayu?

Good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife / Photos From Nigerian Youth Achievers Award Held In Lagos / Embarrassing Celebrity Photos (pics Inside) + Add Your Own!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.