Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Get Now The New Updated 88 Million GSM Numbers For Active Advertising - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Now The New Updated 88 Million GSM Numbers For Active Advertising (1148 Views)

I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently / Get Database Of 79 Million Gsm Numbers Nationwide For Sms Marketing / For Sale: Over 20 Million Gsm Numbers Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Now The New Updated 88 Million GSM Numbers For Active Advertising by samchide(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
[b]HERE IS THE TOP SECRET THAT MADE MANY GREAT FORTUNES OF TODAY

Let me tell you. If you go ahead and sms your next sizable batch of sales sms without this 88 million updated number of all the 36 LGA Nationwide, the money you lose sending out a poor bulk sms ad without location base could’ve bought you and all your friends a copy of 88 MAGIC MILLION NUMBERS!

It’s true. Think about this N2000 is really a painless drop-in-the-bucket compared to the money you’re going to lose over your lifetime without this location base numbers-

Looking at it that way...

88 million Numbers of the 36 LGA Nationwide will give you the powerful cash-generating skills you need to rocket your sales and profits through the roof — forever!

So take action right now, while it’s fresh on your mind.

EXCLUSIVE Bonus #1-Value: Priceless!

One million numbers sorted out of all entrepreneurs in Lagos and Abuja

As you have my 100% guarantee as to the reliability of this database.

It's a total of over 88 Million numbers comprising all the LGA across the 36 states.

All for N2000 only it’s worth N10, 000

How to Order Your 88 million Number Database

Pay to any of the Banks below - nationwide

Bank: UNITED BANK AFRICA (U.B.A)

• Account Name: SAMUEL CHIDI OKOYE

• Account Number: 2039576918

Or

• Bank: GTB

• Account Number: OO51381847

Step 2: After making your payment, send a notification your;

• Name;

• Phone number?

• Email Address and;

• Payment slip number;

• 88million numbers

To 08036028085.

And you will receive your numbers instantly

Sincerely,

King Samuel chidi Okoye

P.S. If you want to discover how to quickly and easily send a bulksms that will have people lining up and practically begging you to take their money, or to reach out your information to the general public you need to jump on this right now!
88 million numbers updated data base of the 36 L.G.A Nationwide gives you everything you need to create powerful, moneymaking, profit-generating bulksms ads to a location base target from the get-go.
Pick-up your phone right this minute and call 08036028085

P.P.S. Remember, this sale is closing up after seven days which after the stipulated date the price will be N10.000. You must order right now to guarantee that you’ll get this discount. Once the first orders aretaken within seven days, orders after that will not get the discount... sorry. Understand, this critique is N10.000 value alone... FREE discount if you’re one of the first to order now!

CALL AND ORDER NOW 08036028085 ...www.hiltonsms.com
[/b]
Re: Get Now The New Updated 88 Million GSM Numbers For Active Advertising by samchide(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
[b]
Here is an amazing opportunity to make money through scientific system of advertising for Big and Small business. Millions of naira of such sales have been made, and when properly done it is on of the least expensive method of selling known.There’s nothing better than sending someone an sms and then having them call you for an appointment…or better yet…send you money! All because of the words you’ve written.
The easiest way of course, is to send an inexpensive letter (bulksms) to your list first, to find out who can be interested in that particular type of investment. To those who answer that sms, you can afford to send a whole series of follow ups, booklets or make a personal call.

Believe it or not, one of your major considerations needs to be how to get your message delivered. What good is a sales ad if it never gets opened? There could be N10, 000.00 bills inside and the prospect would never know.
Getting you SMS delivered is not a mild concern. Truthfully 20%-30% of all sms bulk mail (meaning: junk mail) gets deleted for various reasons.

Your message box gets pretty filled up with text messages so what kind of sms do you think you would delete? That’s right — bulk sms, the kind with an indici...... (bulk mail permit) He knows you are not expecting it — and if it never makes it to it won’t matter because nobody will complain.

Bulksms is only junk sms if people are not interested in what you send them. If you carefully target who your top potential clients are and provide them with valuable information — you are not sending junk sms. Here’s an example: Let’s say you’re really into raising Pot Belly Pigs and in your message box comes a text telling you how to make your little piggie do all kinds of neat tricks.

Would that be junk sms mail to you?

No way! You’d want to rip that thing open right away to find out what it’s all about.
And this kind of precise targeting is what makes direct mail so powerful. What’s more, that precision is coupled with detailed accountability and tracking. It’s easy for companies to spend thousand of naira on advertising and not really know what their results were. However, with direct sms you know exactly to the penny what your return on investment is.

These reasons make direct sms the most controllable and predictable tool in your marketing arsenal. Just imagine if you could hire an employee who will relentlessly go out to deliver your message perfectly every time, never call in sick, never complain, and never quit on you — all for about a cup of coffee.

That’s how to think of a sales letter. Sales letters are perfect for creating qualified leads, attracting new customers, reactivating lost customers, spurring referrals and much more.

Plus, once you have a proven and tested direct sms letter you can continue texting to more and more people with the same successful results.

Using direct bulk sms ad you can start off small, texting as few as 500 or 1000 ad letters at first, and then expand your sms as you see the profits come back.

The fact is, Naira for Naira, bulk sms provides the best return on investment… when done right. And I’ll be sharing with you all the secrets to get it right, in these pages.

In order to get maximum results you’ll need 3 components of direct mail in place:

2) Your Offer

3) Your Creative

Once you get these straight, your letters will sell…and keep selling with every mailing! So let’s cover you list first…

Your list is the most important factor in your direct bulk sms success. Think about it. You wouldn’t sms an ad telling people in Niger State to vote for you as chairman in Dunukofia Local Government in Anambra State - right?

As silly as this example is, many people essentially do the same thing. They just pick a number and just sms to unknown list.

That’s junk sms!

These people have never indicated they are interested in your products or services, nor have you qualified them as good targets for your offerings.

With direct sms, you’re given the opportunity to use laser-beam, pinpoint accuracy to specifically target your message. And thanks to the growing direct marketing industry.
If you told me your ideal customer is a woman age 45-55, who drives a late model luxury car, who reads Architectural Digest, who has 2 pets and just got divorced – I can get you that list. It might not be that big of a list, but it is available. Now you probably don’t need to be as specific as this but you can. By carefully selecting your list you can eliminate virtually all advertising waste. This is practically impossible using mass media like Radio, TV, newspaper or magazine advertising. Maybe you own a Pet Food Store, the problem is everybody, including non-pet owners will read the newspaper and watch TV. So that means you’re paying for a lot of wasted advertising.

But not with direct sms!

Because now you have the ability to only select a list of pet owners in your area — and you won’t waste a single dime on people who don’t have pets in the house.
If you want a laugh, try getting your newspaper to agree to only deliver the newspaper to pet owners and see what they say.

The first thing you need to do before you can create powerful direct mail (same thing applies for ads, Internet sites, etc.) is to grab your prospect’s attention. Your direct mail piece is an intrusion. I can tell you there is nobody anxiously awaiting your mailing piece (except maybe you). When prospects get your mailing you’ve got to break the conversation going on inside their head at that time. Every minute of the day there is something on your prospect’s mind.

1) Break their preoccupation

2) Enter the conversation that’s already going on inside their head.

Let me explain.

To break someone’s preoccupation you need a strong attention-getting headline that says “Hey,
this is for you!” A headline works for sales letters.

So if you only think about getting a prospective customer’s attention — that’s easy. If I wrote a headline that screams: “SEX” would you look?

Yeah, I bet you would. But then what if the letter began “Now, that I’ve got your attention I want to talk to you about your furnace....” What would you think of a letter like that? I’m sure you’d feel duped, deceived and hoodwinked. And once you found out you’ve been tricked you’d stop reading immediately.

Therefore just getting attention is not the answer.

There are lots of ways to gain attention, but attention is not the end-all, be-all to effective advertising. What you need to do is flag down a prospective customer by linking their desires, wants and interests to what’s inside your headline.

Keep texting Your Customer List With Reasons To Buy

You should try to contact your current customers at least once-a-month. A statistic from the sms order industry says that a customer’s loses about 5%-10% of their value each month they are neglected. So after a year without contact you might as well be mailing the white pages.
Plus, this doesn’t even take into account the fact that about 20% of the population move every year.

Bring Back Your “Old” Forgotten Customers?

You’ve spent an enormous amount of money, time, resources, etc. to acquire customers in the first place so let’s recoup your investment.
First, you’ll need to put together a list of everyone who hasn’t bought from you for 1 year, 2 years,3 years, etc. whatever you think is a reasonable amount of time. I suggest 1 year because they’ll still remember you and your list will be more current. Then as you see results with this list you move on to 2 year old customers and continue through until the letter stops being profitable.

The Secret To Double-Digit Returns

Here’s an important lesson. Let’s say you only have enough money to send out a one-shot bulksms to a list of 6,000 prospects or you can send a bulksms 3x to 2,000 of those prospects — what are you better off doing?
Beyond a doubt you’ll see much greater success from using a series of letters.
Here’s why: A recent study conducted by Sales and Marketing Executives International concluded that 81% of major sales are closed after the fifth contact.

So if you’re not making that kind of effort, it’s safe to say you’re missing out on lots of revenue you should be getting simply because of lack of persistence.
Let me give you an example from my business that sells specialized marketing information to cosmetic surgeons. I sell marketing manual to help doctors attract more cosmetic patients and I consistently get an astounding 11%-15% response rate to my sales letter. So what’s my secret?

The secret is constantly following-up.

Once a prospect has raised their hand and said they are interested I send them the first sales letter and info packet. Now if 3 weeks go by and I still haven’t received an order — off goes their 2nd notice.

Then if they still don’t order after another 10 days, they get their 3rd and final notice.
Here are the actual numbers: From this first letter I only get about 5% - 6% response. And the 2nd and 3rd mailing get the another 5%-7% response.

So if I stopped at just one sms I would be leaving more than half of my profit on the table. Did you catch that? I’d be losing more than half of my revenue only because I didn’t follow-up. And I’d bet it’s the same for you but you just don’t know it.
Most people that try direct sms only use a one-shot sms. It is much more difficult to make a oneshot sms work, especially to a cold list. That’s why there is a 2nd notice instant sales letter template for attracting new clients. It’s important that you use this 2nd letter. And in fact, it’s not unusual to get a greater response on your second letter. You should send out your second notice about 2-3 weeks after the first sales letter has gone out.

There are a lot of people who wanted to respond but just never got around to it for whatever reason. Some how your letter gets tossed aside or under their ever growing stack of mail, bills, etc. So when your second notice comes reminding them of an impending expiration date — it will jog their memory and get the action you wanted.

John Wannamaker (and then later P.T. Barnum and William Wrigley), said that 50% of his advertising was being wasted — but he didn’t know which 50%. Now by using direct marketing and testing you’ll know exactly and eliminate conjecture and supposition.
Do you realize it costs you the same amount of money to send a letter that produces 2 customers as one that drives in 20 customers. So that difference is in your sales letter and using effective testing.

1. Save yourself a bunch of money.
2. Improve any results you’re currently getting.
3. Stop guessing about what works.

I’d say those are some pretty good reasons to learn all about testing and how to apply it to your business.
Instead of sending out to your entire list, you should send your letter to small portion of that list to analyze the results by carefully tracking (we’ll talk about this in a moment).
That also means you can’t fall in love with your letter. If you get emotionally attached to your creation you can’t rationally look at your test results.

What Makes Your Test Successful?

Let’s talk about successful vs. unsuccessful tests for a second. Everybody is hung up on percentages and number of responses. I look at bottom line net naira.
What if you send out 500 sms add and you only get a 1/2% (0.05) response. You might be inclined to tell yourself that the sms letter really stunk. Not so fast. Take a look:
500 x .005% = 25 people responded.

Now, let’s say only 10 of those people actually bought something. And if your average sale is N500.00, you’ve come up with N5,000.00 in revenue.

Take a look: 10 people x N500.00 = N5,000.00 in revenue. Your cost for sending out those 500 letters was about 4naira a letter. So your total cost was N2000.00. Subtract out any supplies and other expenses related to these sales and you might end up with N3000.00 net. Not too shabby.

I don’t know about you, but if I could invest N2000 somewhere and get back N3000 right away,

I’d be making that investment as much as I could. You see, that’s the real way you should look at the success or failure of sms marketing.
When you go to the bank to deposit your money they don’t ask you whether you got half a percent, 20 percent or 70 percent response to your marketing. Bottom-line is all that counts.
But that’s not all, if you understand that the first purchase a customer makes with you is typically not his only one, you can multiply your profits many times over on the “back end” with the repeat business. Plus, one you start using the referral stimulating letters — the amount a customer is worth to you increases even more.

HERE IS THE TOP SECRET THAT MADE MANY GREAT FORTUNES OF TODAY

Let me tell you. If you go ahead and sms your next sizable batch of sales
letters without this 88 million updated number of all the 36 LGA Nationwide, the money you lose sending out a poor bulk sms ad without location base could’ve bought you and all your friends a copy of 88 MAGIC MILLION NUMBERS!

It’s true. Think about this N2000 is really a painless drop-in-the-bucket compared to the money you’re going to lose over your lifetime without this location base numbers-

88 million Numbers of the 36 LGA Nationwide will give you the powerful cash-generating skills you need to rocket your sales and profits through the roof — forever!

It's a total of over 88 Million numbers comprising all the LGA across the 36 states.

• Bank: UNITED BANK AFRICA (U.B.A)

Or

• Name;

• Phone number?

• Email Address and;

• Payment slip number;

• 88million numbers

To 08036028085.

Sincerely,

King Samuel chidi Okoye

P.S. If you want to discover how to quickly and easily send a bulksms that will have people lining up and practically begging you to take their money, or to reach out your information to the general public you need to jump on this right now!
88 million numbers updated data base of the 36 L.G.A Nationwide gives you everything you need to create powerful, moneymaking, profit-generating bulksms ads to a location base target from the get-go.

P.P.S. Remember, this sale is closing up after seven days which after the stipulated date the price will be N10.000. You must order right now to guarantee that you’ll get this discount. Once the first orders are taken within seven days, orders after that will not get the discount... sorry. Understand, this critique is N10.000 value alone... FREE discount if you’re one of the first to order now!

CALL AND ORDER NOW 08036028085
...www.hiltonsms.com
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Get Now The New Updated 88 Million GSM Numbers For Active Advertising by samchide(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2014
[b]Hi friends,

GET NOW 88 million updated number of all the 36 LGA Nationwide, the money you lose sending out a poor bulk sms ad without location base could’ve bought you and all your friends a copy of 88 MAGIC MILLION NUMBERS!

• Bank: UNITED BANK AFRICA (U.B.A)

Or

• Name;

• Phone number?

• Email Address and;

• Payment slip number;

• 88million numbers

To 08036028085.

Sincerely,

King Samuel chidi Okoye

P.P.S. Remember, this sale is closing up after seven days which after the stipulated date the price will be N10.000. You must order right now to guarantee that you’ll get this discount. Once the first orders are taken within seven days, orders after that will not get the discount... sorry. Understand, this critique is N10.000 value alone... FREE discount if you’re one of the first to order now!

CALL NOW 08036028085

[/b]
Re: Get Now The New Updated 88 Million GSM Numbers For Active Advertising by samchide(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
It's a total of over 88 Million numbers comprising all the LGA across the 36 states.All for N2000 only it’s worth N10, 000How to Order Your 88 million Number DatabasePay to any of the Banks below - nationwide• Bank: UNITED BANK AFRICA (U.B.A)• Account Name: SAMUEL CHIDI OKOYE• Account Number: 2039576918Or• Bank: GTB• Account Name: SAMUEL CHIDI OKOYE• Account Number: OO51381847Step 2: After making your payment, send a notification your;• Name;• Phone number?• Email Address and;• Payment slip number;• 88million numbersTo 08036028085.And you will receive your numbers instantlySincerely,King Samuel chidi Okoye

(1) (Reply)

Hey! Fashionable Ladies / Fashion Wholesalers / Fashion Retailers Get In Here. / Mega Agent And Agents Are Need In The 36 States Of Nigeria For Real Biz / Offset Printing Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.