Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Career Opportunity In Montaigne Place For Female Outlet Manager - Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Opportunity In Montaigne Place For Female Outlet Manager - Ibadan (1801 Views)

Career Opportunity For An Account Officer In Montaigne Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Opportunity In Montaigne Place For Female Outlet Manager - Ibadan by Sophistica: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Montaigne Place, a retail luxurious cosmetic company due to expansion requires the service of qualified females to fill the role of an Outlet Manager - Ibadan

Reports to: Head, Sales
Supervises: Sales Executive

Job Objectives
Supervise all outlet operations
Increase outlet turnover and maximise profitability

Responsibilities

• Promote and increase sales through the outlets
• Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
• Intervene and provide solutions for the dissatisfied customer
• Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to Head of department.
• Drive periodic promotion program (sales, discounts, special offers and schemes) at outlet level
• Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
• Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the shop.
• Manage security, and emergency systems staff and customer awareness, according to company policy and relevant laws
• Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
• Deposit sales cash and cheques in the bank
• Prepare stock-level reports
• Analyse sales figures and forecast future sales volumes to maximise profits
• Analyse and interprete trends to facilitate planning
• Respond to customer complaints and comments
• Ensure that delivered products conform with order specifications
• Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval
• Coordinate and supervise the activities of staff in the arrangement of new stock.
• Liaise with Inventory management team as concerning stock-out goods and supply as required
• Manage, maintain and report all merchandise and non-merchandise stock

Qualifications and Requirements:

Candidate must be SMART
Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree in any numerate discipline
3 years cognate experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

Required Competencies
Knowledge
• Customer management
• Inventory management
• Market segments

Skills

• IT skills
• Communication skills
• Execution skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to theresa.amaechi@montaigneplace.com. Please specify location in the subject of your email. Only females need apply.

Shortlisted candidates would be contacted immediately.
Re: Career Opportunity In Montaigne Place For Female Outlet Manager - Ibadan by akum123: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
pls i applied for PH manager outlet,i was given a telephone interviews,was also asked to scann my passport,hv not heard from them again,pls how do i knw my fate?
Re: Career Opportunity In Montaigne Place For Female Outlet Manager - Ibadan by Sophistica: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ akum123, shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon
Re: Career Opportunity In Montaigne Place For Female Outlet Manager - Ibadan by blesseenE: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2014
Pls can i still apply? Do u have a branch in enugu or anambra?
Re: Career Opportunity In Montaigne Place For Female Outlet Manager - Ibadan by akum123: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
ok oooooo,i actually went to one of ur outlet in happy bite,airforce port harcourt to get something dis morng,hp to be shortlisted at d end of d whole process
Re: Career Opportunity In Montaigne Place For Female Outlet Manager - Ibadan by Sophistica: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
@blesseenE, you can apply for Enugu outlet

(1) (Reply)

Are You Job Seeking? 25k-40k Weekly 0-2 Years Working Experience / Ows Hr / Vacancy In A Pharmaceutical Company : Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.