Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Long Does It Take Your Isp To Activate/re-activate You - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Long Does It Take Your Isp To Activate/re-activate You (801 Views)

Guys, Please Whats The Best ISP To Go For? / Do You Have Problem With Your Internet Or You Want To Change Your ISP? / Why Do U Waste So Much Money On Your Isp For Cybercafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Your Isp To Activate/re-activate You by kyida: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2008
Hello fellow nairalander,

It is already a week i made payment at starcomms office and till now, i cant connect.
I have been calling their customer service but they cant tell why i have not been activated.

I always have this issue with them on a monthly basis and honestly it is affecting my business.

It takes a week to connect me and when they finally do, they dont count from when they activated me, They count from when i paid them

The truth is i feel like starcomms should transform to a man and i will shoot him in the head.

can you recommend a better network that activates same day and thats fast.
I need to get out of this network before they drive me crazy of "username and password invalid"

Does anyone else here face this same problem with starcomms?

and does anyone have a network that can give me 70 kByte/s
I need to migrate from that pure-water network.
Re: How Long Does It Take Your Isp To Activate/re-activate You by femzy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2008
Hey ya, picking an isp is like pickin a wife. tongue tongue

I sent someone to pay for my isp yday and before he came back my link was up.

(1) (Reply)

Wristwatch Mobile W-100 Watch Phone / I Need A Hp Nc6000 Laptop! / Psp For Sale+8 Free Games+free Memory Loaded With Games =N=14000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.