Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Liverpool Signs Origi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Signs Origi (451 Views)

Liverpool Signs Nigeria's Taiwo Awoniyi (PHOTOS) / Liverpool Signs Nigerian Foward, Taiwo Awoniyi / Liverpool Closing In On Dejan Lovren And Divock Origi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Signs Origi by Timprince(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Liverpool Signs Origi by Ezedon(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Champions league preparation
Re: Liverpool Signs Origi by Oyimzy(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2014
http://emmanueloyimzy..com/2014/07/liverpool-signs-origi.html Liverpool have signed Belgium striker Divock Origi from Lille for £10m. The 19-year-old has agreed a five-year contract but will remain at . . .the French club on loan next season and move to Anfield in 2015.
"I am very happy and delighted a club as big as Liverpool showed interest in me," he said. "I'm very excited."
Origi played in all five of Belgium's games at the 2014 Fifa World Cup during their run to the quarter-finals and scored in the 1-0 win over Russia."I know it's a club with a great history, great fans and a lot of great players, " he added.
"For me, Liverpool is one of the greatest clubs in the world and I'm very excited to be part of this great history."
Origi began his career at Genk before moving to Lille as a 15-year-old. He becomes Liverpool's sixth signing of the summer following Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana and Dejan Lovrenfrom Southampton, plus Emre Can from Bayer Leverkusenand Lazar Markovic from Benfica. http://emmanueloyimzy..com/2014/07/liverpool-signs-origi.html

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business, Get Help With Your Business Write Ups @ Friendly Figures / Abugan, Nigeria’s 400m Champion, To Face Teammates For African Title! / NIGERIA Will Retained There AFCON Throfy Won Last Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.