Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ice Cream That CHANGES COLOUR As You Lick It - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ice Cream That CHANGES COLOUR As You Lick It (1085 Views)

Dubai Cafe Unveils World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (Photos) / Xamaleón Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It(pics) / Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice Cream That CHANGES COLOUR As You Lick It by Naijavibz: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
37-year-old Manuel Linares from Barcelona created ‘Xamaleón’ ice cream The treat, made from natural ingredients, initially comes in a blue shade
Server adds a spray of ‘love elixir', as Mr Linares calls it, to change colour This transforms the ice cream into a dark pink shade in 10 to 15 seconds
When the customer licks the ice cream, it again changes shade as it melts While some physicists may be working on string theory or quantum mechanics, Manuel Linares has decided to turn his attention to something else entirely – ice cream.
The Spanish physicist and now professional cook has announced that he has invented a ‘magical’ ice cream that changes colour as you lick it.
Dubbed ‘Xamaleón’, the ice creams tastes like a mix of fruits and was created during a cooking course attended by Mr Linares in Barcelona.
source : MailOnline
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2709803/The-ice-cream-CHANGES-COLOUR-lick-Physicist-invents-magical-fruit-flavoured-treat-using-secret-recipe.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Re: Ice Cream That CHANGES COLOUR As You Lick It by SAMBARRY: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'll like to see and taste the icr cream.i am a sucker for icr creams

(1) (Reply)

Clean 9 Forever Living Product For 17,500 PAY ON DELIVERY / I Sell SPAGHETTI, MACARONI, MILK,GOLDEN MORN,OAT,COACOA BALL / Eating Cake In Nigeria-do I Have To Patronize Muslim Bakers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.