Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Top 10 Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Every Married Man Must Not See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Every Married Man Must Not See (4103 Views)

See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake / 10 PICTURES THAT TELL CHRIS BROWN'S LIFE HISTORY / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Every Married Man Must Not See by naijahot: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2014

We have seen many super hot pictures of kim kardashian several times, but the only thing those piictures share in common is what we call beauty.
If you think beauty in this 21st century, you’ll surely think along the lines of a certain Kim Kardashian, star of the American reality TV show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’.

The Armenian-American super star is blessed with a b00ty that cannot be described with any known adjective. Interestingly, that awesome b00ty is matched with a super sweet face and proportionate b00bs. She is just a perfect creation. wow! Kanye is really a lucky man.
It is now easy to understand why that loco, 24-year-old British woman, Claire Leeson, spent €22,000 to look like Kim. The now indebted lady said she was trying to get her “Kimmy on.” But we all know that what Kim-K has, has no photocopy. *wink*
You can ask Kanye. He’ll tell you I’m damn right!
Anyway, have fun flipping through these unforgettable images of her I compiled especially for you.

See more on http://www./2014/07/top-10-pictures-of-kim-kardashian-every.html
Re: Top 10 Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Every Married Man Must Not See by osdayoola(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
So this is MUST NOT SEE thing. SMH i have seen things better than this.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Every Married Man Must Not See by daryoor(m): 3:38am On Jul 30, 2014
this pix just made my d soft....*minimizes and goes back to streaming nyomi banxxx*
Re: Top 10 Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Every Married Man Must Not See by pomporiking: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2014
daryoor: this pix just made my d soft....*minimizes and goes back to streaming nyomi banxxx*

grin grin
Re: Top 10 Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Every Married Man Must Not See by Feranmicharles(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2014
And is that 10 pics...
Re: Top 10 Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Every Married Man Must Not See by kevoh(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2014
Was waiting for click here to continue or see more on... And I was not disappointed. Foolish bloggers!

(1) (Reply)

Fans Ask Singer Simi Hilarious 'jamb Questions' [PICS] / See What Regina Daniels Boyfriend Did To Her After Dumping Her For New Girlfrien / Drunk Slay Queens Slept In Toilet On New Year Eve (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.