Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) (18617 Views)

The Faces And Original Pictures Behind The 20 Naira Note. / MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / Some Really Cool Optical Illusions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by roufy235(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
am seeing things
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by dont8(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
That's tight, when you focus on the middle, the green link is faster.
Guykhena: The below illusion is amazing,first try following the blinking pink balls,(the colours remains pink)
Then focus on the center dot(the pink colours gradually changes into green,and disappear smiley ) try it
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by henryobinna(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
ok, maybe I'll have to train my eyes

1 Like

Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by myspnigeria: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Counted 30
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by mezebel(f): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Still searching for my microscope
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
ayobase: what is in that last picture.....clue pls
thats a dog eating from the ground...............
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by yinkuscious(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
I am coming, let me consult oracle.
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by sniperwolf(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by Gemc3(f): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena: The below illusion is amazing,first try following the blinking pink balls,(the colours remains pink)
Then focus on the center dot(the pink colours gradually changes into green,and disappear smiley ) try it

oh gosh! that's true!
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by bamite(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
mizBerry1: Wow•Unbelievable
i lyk u :-)
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by ayobase(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
smoothsk: thats a dog eating from the ground...............

thanks
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by ayobase(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
xynerise:
There are four women in that picture. Two of them wearing a hat holding each other

lobatan o
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by Uncleodi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
I SAW HIM... yes! Him.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by zurine(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice one
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by Jaymaestro(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2014
wow ..pretty easy . I saw all .
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by Chickenstew: 1:57am On Jul 31, 2014
You KILLED IT. That was amazing so thanks brother.
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:06am On Jul 31, 2014
People get talent sha...
Re: Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) by babseg(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Uncleodi: I SAW HIM... yes! Him.

me too

(1) (2) (Reply)

See These Awesome Miniature Scale Art Cars By Eddie Putera (Photos) / 10 Commandments Of Logo Designers / 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.