Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Falsehoods Of Paul - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Falsehoods Of Paul (11100 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Of Paul And James / Some Falsehoods Portrayed By Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wow... you actually do believe God lied, and Paul equally lied? Unbeweavable! undecided

Acts 9 vs 15 - 28 only tells you that Paul stayed with the followers of Jesus Christ for a time. After all there was pretty much nowhere else for him to go since he was now one of the scourge that his former employers -- the religion of Judaism-- were trying to get rid of. Your claim that he was "discipled" is an assumption of yours since you don't believe it possible that God can teach people just as He said He would. undecided

Can you please explain;
1. What He did while he stayed with the apostles.
2. How God teaches man.
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
Myer:
Can you please explain;
1. What He did while he stayed with the apostles.
2. How God teaches man.
1. The story simply said he stayed with them. Why do you need to add your own bit to make it seem that it was more than just a staying with them? undecided

2. Like God said He would -- Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34. undecided
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The story simply said he stayed with them. Why do you need to add your own bit to make it seem that it was more than just a staying with them? undecided

2. Like God said He would -- Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34. undecided

Concerning Jeremiah 31:31-34
It refers specifically to the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
You and I are Gentiles.

How then does God teach Gentiles?
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
Myer:
■ Concerning Jeremiah 31:31-34
It refers specifically to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. You and I are Gentiles.

How then does God teach Gentiles?
1. Jesus Christ also told you He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel meaning that only those who have the blood of Jacob literally coursing through their veins need apply. undecided

Gentile is a term used to describe an Israelite born of one foreign parent. You are only a Gentile if either your father or mother is of the blood of israel. undecided
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ also told you He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel meaning that only those who have the blood of Jacob literally coursing through their veins need apply. undecided

Gentile is a term used to describe an Israelite born of one foreign parent. You are only a Gentile if either your father or mother is of the blood of israel. undecided

My observation- from what we've discussed here so far, you have your own interpretation of scriptures- eisegesis.

Eisegesis is not necessarily bad, we all should have an eisegesis, usually based on the level of devotion we have invested to studying the scripture and/or depth of intimacy with the Holyspirit.

However, there is what is the Exegesis of Scriptures.
No matter how deep our eisegesis is, it must not contradict Exegesis. When it seems to do, it must find a wholistic balance with confirmations across Scriptures and must match the character of Jesus Christ.

So, when our eisegesis is in dissonance with exegesis, we need to check our revelation/knowledge.
There's a very thin line between false doctrines and sound doctrine.

A lot of good foundations have been destroyed due to various reasons.
A False doctrine is usually a product of knowledge built on a faulty foundation.
And if the foundations be destroyed. What can the righteous do?

I perceive that for some reason, you're angry with the physical church/fellowship. And until you make peace with that, the heart (seat of interpretation) might not be right when you read the Scriptures.

Grace and Peace multiplied to you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
Myer:
■ My observation- from what we've discussed here so far, you have your own interpretation of scriptures- eisegesis. Eisegesis is not necessarily bad, we all should have an eisegesis, usually based on the level of devotion we have invested to studying the scripture and/or depth of intimacy with the Holyspirit. However, there is what is the Exegesis of Scriptures.
No matter how deep our eisegesis is, it must not contradict Exegesis.
■ When it seems to do, it must find a wholistic balance with confirmations across Scriptures and must match the character of Jesus Christ. So, when our eisegesis is in dissonance with exegesis, we need to check our revelation/knowledge. There's a very thin line between false doctrines and sound doctrine. A lot of good foundations have been destroyed due to various reasons. A False doctrine is usually a product of knowledge built on a faulty foundation. And if the foundations be destroyed. What can the righteous do?
■ I perceive that for some reason, you're angry with the physical church/fellowship. And until you make peace with that, the heart (seat of interpretation) might not be right when you read the Scriptures. Grace and Peace multiplied to you in Jesus name. Amen.
1. I have no need to interpret scripture since I don't think God is a fool that He would need my private intelligence in any wise. And please stop dragging up the mentions of the Holy Spirit whom you know nothing of and can't even live inside of you since you refuse to walk in the path of obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — the only way to the Holy Spirit. undecided
31 This is what the Lord said, “The time is coming when I will make a new agreement with the family of Israel and with the family of Judah.
32 It will not be like the agreement I made with their ancestors. I made that agreement when I took them by the hand and brought them out of Egypt. I was their master, but they broke that agreement.” This message is from the Lord.
33 “In the future I will make this agreement with the people of Israel.” This message is from the Lord. “I will put my teachings in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
34 People will not have to teach their neighbors and relatives to know the Lord, because all people, from the least important to the most important, will know me.” This message is from the Lord. “I will forgive them for the evil things they did. I will not remember their sins.” - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34
The passage above is God's message informing you of those whom He made His New agreement with. Non-Israelites aren't included, are they? In Exodus 19 vs 6 where God first mentioned His plan to have a Kingdom of God, God said He would make a special Nation of Priests of the people of Israel — not foreigners. undecided

Jesus Christ came and informed you that He was sent ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel, and that statement can have only one meaning to it which is that non-Israelites are not called by Him. This is what Jesus Christ made clear when He restricted HIs followers from giving that which is holy to non-Israelites and insisting He only comes for the sinners among them - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 & Matthew 7 vs 6 & Matthew 10 vs 5-7. Clearly, no interpretation of any sort is needed when God Himself is True. Unless of course, God was never the goal to begin with. undecided

2. Here's the kicker! God never asked you to worry about someone else's foundation or to give interpretations to His Words. No, He never said that so clearly, you labor in vain when you pretend you are meant to interpret God when all God instead asks of you is that you accept His Truth and obey Him. undecided

3. Oh, I am definitely angry with men for lying and deceiving billions of souls to what is their potential eternal doom, all for what? Personal gain and stature on this here temporary earth. I am furious at the bastards, but all I can do is continue to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's righteousness in order that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God — shall be added onto me, and I can then do the works that Jesus Christ and promised that I would even do more of. The only way to counter the lie out there is to reveal God's Truth and light in this world, and it can only happen when those who claim they believe in God do as God commands. undecided
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 4:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I have no need to interpret scripture since I don't think God is a fool that He would need my private intelligence in any wise. And please stop dragging up the mentions of the Holy Spirit whom you know nothing of and can't even live inside of you since you refuse to walk in the path of obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — the only way to the Holy Spirit. undecided
The passage above is God's message informing you of those whom He made His New agreement with. Non-Israelites aren't included, are they? In Exodus 19 vs 6 where God first mentioned His plan to have a Kingdom of God, God said He would make a special Nation of Priests of the people of Israel — not foreigners. undecided

Jesus Christ came and informed you that He was sent ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel, and that statement can have only one meaning to it which is that non-Israelites are not called by Him. This is what Jesus Christ made clear when He restricted HIs followers from giving that which is holy to non-Israelites and insisting He only comes for the sinners among them - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 & Matthew 7 vs 6 & Matthew 10 vs 5-7. Clearly, no interpretation of any sort is needed when God Himself is True. Unless of course, God was never the goal to begin with. undecided

2. Here's the kicker! God never asked you to worry about someone else's foundation or to give interpretations to His Words. No, He never said that so clearly, you labor in vain when you pretend you are meant to interpret God when all God instead asks of you is that you accept His Truth and obey Him. undecided

3. Oh, I am definitely angry with men for lying and deceiving billions of souls to what is their potential eternal doom, all for what? Personal gain and stature on this here temporary earth. I am furious at the bastards, but all I can do is continue to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's righteousness in order that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God — shall be added onto me, and I can then do the works that Jesus Christ and promised that I would even do more of. The only way to counter the lie out there is to reveal God's Truth and light in this world, and it can only happen when those who claim they believe in God do as God commands. undecided

Thanks for sharing your heart and your passion for the kingdom of God. It is a blessing from God to have such passion for His kingdom.

And I believe God who has given you a heart after His kingdom and righteousness will perfect everything He has begun in you even to the coming of Christ in Jesus name. Amen
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Kobojunkie: 4:53am On Jun 03, 2023
Myer:
■ Thanks for sharing your heart and your passion for the kingdom of God. It is a blessing from God to have such passion for His kingdom.
■ And I believe God who has given you a heart after His kingdom and righteousness will perfect everything He has begun in you even to the coming of Christ in Jesus name. Amen
1. How is my personal passion and drive a blessing from God? Some people are passionate about their careers and their dreams, while I am passionate about achieving Jesus Christ. Are these passions equally blessings from God? Rather what Jesus Christ instead said is the blessings of God belong to those who are passionate and thirst for Righteousness - Matthew 5 vs 5 - 13. That is instead the blessing of God. undecided

2. God didn't give me a heart after His Kingdom and righteousness. Remember, I said I chose to do as Jesus Christ commands which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and God's righteousness in order that the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God shall be added to me. There is no God giving me the heart to chase after Him rather I made that choice, a choice God promised to reward. undecided

I hope you see the difference between what I am saying and what you said. Everyone is personally responsible for the choices they each make in response to God's call. If you choose to pursue Him with all the same vigor or more that you pursue your career, desires, and goals in the world with, He says He will reward your sacrifice. That is what God said. God did not say He will make you do anything you do not choose to do on your own. undecided
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 5:01am On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How is my personal passion and drive a blessing from God? Some people are passionate about their careers and their dreams, while I am passionate about achieving Jesus Christ. Are these passions equally blessings from God? undecided

Rather what Jesus Christ instead said is the blessings of God belong to those who are passionate and thirst for Righteousness - Matthew 5 vs 5 - 13. That is instead the blessing of God. undecided

2. God didn't give me a heart after His Kingdom and righteousness. Remember, I said I chose to do as Jesus Christ commands which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and God's righteousness in order that the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God shall be added to me. There is no God giving me the heart to chase after Him rather I made that choice, a choice God promised to reward. undecided

I hope you see the difference between what I am saying and what you said. undecided

I understand you perfectly.
I am presently trying to understand by God's Grace the following;

1. The intricacies of God's Will, Devil's Will and Man's Will.
2. Is there a middle ground between God's Will and Man's Will? If a man is outside God's will, does he walk in His own Will or Devil's Will?
3. Can a man have any good thing except it comes from God?
4. What is God's Will and How do you know you're walking in Gods Will and Not Your Will or the Devil's Will?
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Kobojunkie: 5:22am On Jun 03, 2023
Myer:
■ I understand you perfectly. I am presently trying to understand the following;
1. The intricacies of God's Will, Devil's Will and Man's Will.
2. Is there a middle ground between God's Will and Man's Will? If a man is outside God's will, does he walk in His own Will or Devil's Will?
3. Can a man have any good thing except it comes from God?
4. What is God's Will and How do you know you're walking in Gods Will and Not Your Will or the Devil's Will?
1. God's Will refers to God's Law and Covenant — the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ to us —, there is no devil's Will since Satan is the enemy in the Kingdom of God meaning he is bound by God's Will and Law in the Kingdom of God — recall that Satan and his sons will be housed in the place of eternal damnation inside of the Kingdom of God. As for man's will, well, it means man's individual will. God's Will only applies as far as those who belong to the Kingdom of God, that much is clear since Jesus Christ said except a man is born-again — born of water and born of the spirit — he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. undecided

2. Never! Well, all men outside of the Kingdom of God walk according to their own will; The end for all such men is Death — ceasing in the grave after death. Even after gaining access to the Kingdom of God — born-again — a man is still free to choose to continue walking according to his own will; the end that awaits such a man is Eternal damnation in that case. undecided

3. A man can have the world outside of the Will of God. God's offer of His Will applies only to those men who would choose Him. This is why Jesus Christ said in Matthew 11 vs 28 - 20 that He came only for those who are weary and heavy laden. So, any man who desires to have the world has no business choosing Jesus Christ whatsoever. Any person who is still in love and zealous about the world and all the shiny things it has to offer, again, has no business with Jesus Christ. undecided

4. God's Will refers to God's Law. When Jesus Christ said He did the Will of His Father, He literally meant He lived His life in continuous submission and obedience to God's Old Law of Moses, God's Will and Covenant in the Land at the time, and He went around doing good works, again, in obedience to God's Old Law of Moses. So, to walk according to God's WIll simply means to live one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of God. And since God put a seal on His Old Law of Moses about 1900 years ago, God's WIll and Law for us is His New Covenant and Law Jesus Christ — The Way, the Truth, and The Life — the only way to reach God. undecided
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. God's Will refers to God's Law and Covenant — the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ to us —, there is no devil's Will since Satan is the enemy in the Kingdom of God meaning he is bound by God's Will and Law in the Kingdom of God — recall that Satan and his sons will be housed in the place of eternal damnation inside of the Kingdom of God. As for man's will, well, it means man's individual will. God's Will only applies as far as those who belong to the Kingdom of God, that much is clear since Jesus Christ said except a man is born-again — born of water and born of the spirit — he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. undecided

2. Never! Well, all men outside of the Kingdom of God walk according to their own will; The end for all such men is Death — ceasing in the grave after death. Even after gaining access to the Kingdom of God — born-again — a man is still free to choose to continue walking according to his own will; the end that awaits such a man is Eternal damnation in that case. undecided

3. A man can have the world outside of the Will of God. God's offer of His Will applies only to those men who would choose Him. This is why Jesus Christ said in Matthew 11 vs 28 - 20 that He came only for those who are weary and heavy laden. So, any man who desires to have the world has no business choosing Jesus Christ whatsoever. Any person who is still in love and zealous about the world and all the shiny things it has to offer, again, has no business with Jesus Christ. undecided

4. God's Will refers to God's Law. When Jesus Christ said He did the Will of His Father, He literally meant He lived His life in continuous submission and obedience to God's Old Law of Moses, God's Will and Covenant in the Land at the time, and He went around doing good works, again, in obedience to God's Old Law of Moses. So, to walk according to God's WIll simply means to live one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of God. And since God put a seal on His Old Law of Moses about 1900 years ago, God's WIll and Law for us is His New Covenant and Law Jesus Christ — The Way, the Truth, and The Life — the only way to reach God. undecided

Thanks for this. Though I have my reservations.
What is the difference between God's Will through the Law of Moses and the New Covenant/Law of Jesus Christ?
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Kobojunkie: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Myer:
■ Thanks for this. Though I have my reservations.
What is the difference between God's Will through the Law of Moses and the New Covenamt and Law Jesus Christ?
The Law of Moses is the Constitutional Law of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan as given to Israel by God. Whereas Jesus Christ is the Constitutional Law in God's Special Nation of Priests— the Kingdom of God — which He constituted of the sinners of Israel. undecided
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The Law of Moses is the Constitutional Law of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan as given to Israel by God. Whereas Jesus Christ is the Constitutional Law in God's Special Nation of Priests— the Kingdom of God — which He constituted of the sinners of Israel. undecided

Kindly expatiate because;

Jesus fulfilled the Laws of Moses. Are we expected like wise to fulfill the Laws of Moses.
Bear in mind that Jesus teaches that he has given is a new law/command.

John.13.34 - A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
John.13.35 - By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Also Paul teaches of the Law of the Spirit.

Rom.8.2 - For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Rom.8.3 - For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
Rom.8.4 - that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Techobeys: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2023
I almost fell into the pit of thinking Paul was a false prophet. The enemy almost made me believe it but I thank God today I see it clearer.

It was never Paul but Constantine who is causing every problem in Christendom. Paul’s writing writing are true but Constantine who claimed to have an almost similar experience with Paul turned his message upside down.

The problem we have is not from Paul but from Catholicism. It’s the Catholic that have every mundane mindset that has filtered through the message. But thank God for the gift of the Holy Spirit, he is always teaching up the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Kobojunkie: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Myer:
Kindly expatiate because; Jesus fulfilled the Laws of Moses. Are we expected like wise to fulfill the Laws of Moses.
Bear in mind that Jesus teaches that he has given is a new law/command.

John.13.34 - A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
John.13.35 - By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

■ Also Paul teaches of the Law of the Spirit.
Rom.8.2 - For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom.8.3 - For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
Rom.8.4 - that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
1. I think if you go back through my responses so far, you will see I have more than answered your question there. Jesus Christ didn't just give you a new commandment, He gave you an entirely new Yoke --- contract--- complete with almost 100 new teachings and commandments of which the one you quoted happens to be just one of them -- Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. undecided

2. What Paul is basically telling you there is the impact that what Jesus Christ taught in John 1 vs 1 - 21 had on his life after he became born-again. Those who are born-again and hence Born of the Spirit of Eternal Life are saved from the Law of sin and Death aka the curse that was upon them as a result of their sins against God in His Old Law of Moses. undecided

Again, learn Jesus Christ so that you begin to better understand Paul rather than continue to exist in this scape where you pretend he, Paul, preached a better idea and solution than that put forward by Jesus Christ. Paul was supposed to be a servant of God and no servant is greater than his Master. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Techobeys:
I almost fell into the pit of thinking Paul was a false prophet. The enemy almost made me believe it but I thank God today I see it clearer.

It was never Paul but Constantine who is causing every problem in Christendom. Paul’s writing writing are true but Constantine who claimed to have an almost similar experience with Paul turned his message upside down.

The problem we have is not from Paul but from Catholicism. It’s the Catholic that have every mundane mindset that has filtered through the message. But thank God for the gift of the Holy Spirit, he is always teaching up the truth.

Thank God for your salvation. There's a very thin line between hhe Falsehood and the Truth and the falsehood takes one straight to hell.

I'm so happy for you. Please as you have received this deliverance, put others in prayers too.
God will deliver the church and those who are His elects by predestination.
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I think if you go back through my responses so far, you will see I have more than answered your question there. Jesus Christ didn't just give you a new commandment, He gave you an entirely new Yoke --- contract--- complete with almost 100 new teachings and commandments of which the one you quoted happens to be just one of them -- Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. undecided

2. What Paul is basically telling you there is the impact that what Jesus Christ taught in John 1 vs 1 - 21 had on his life after he became born-again. Those who are born-again and hence Born of the Spirit of Eternal Life are saved from the Law of sin and Death aka the curse that was upon them as a result of their sins against God in His Old Law of Moses. undecided

Again, learn Jesus Christ so that you begin to better understand Paul rather than continue to exist in this scape where you pretend he, Paul, preached a better idea and solution than that put forward by Jesus Christ. Paul was supposed to be a servant of God and no servant is greater than his Master. undecided

There is so much I wish to share with you but until you make peace with the church, your heart can't receive them and you will only further misinterprete them.
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Myer:
■ There is so much I wish to share with you but until you make peace with the church, your heart can't receive them and you will only further misinterpreted them.
I am afraid there is nothing you can share with me regarding your churches that has anything in Truth to do with Jesus Christ or the Kingdom of God, as Jesus Christ was emphatic in casting down all the schemes and processes of all false teachers and false prophets--- the antichrists. undecided
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid there is nothing you can share with me regarding your churches that has anything in Truth to do with Jesus Christ or the Kingdom of God, as Jesus Christ was emphatic in casting down all the schemes and processes of all false teachers and false prophets--- the antichrists. undecided

Do you know that we are in the last days. And it was all prophesied?
Yes there will be false prophets, there will be great falling away and many signs as we see now that even the very elects will be deceived.
But, there will also remain a remnant.
The church I asked you to make peace with is not first the physical building or denomination, but God's people- True Christians who have the seal of the Holyspirit and bear the fruit of Christ.

Once you make peace with the church, you will find Christ in the next church the Holyspirit will lead you to. It can be online. I could make some recommendation if you will.
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by sonmvayina(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Moses in his orations to the people, via the divine inspiration of God sums up the truth claim of Judaism in one unambiguous verse which we can weigh all “progressive revelation” against…

Deuteronomy 29:​28 The secret things belong to the Lord our God; but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this Torah.

The Jews are the possessors of truth & that which God has revealed at Sinai. It all was for the purpose of actively keeping & doing the commandments of God, that they may connect with Him in the way He prescribed. If one is seeking truth, go to the keepers of it, the Jewish people. The revealed things belong to them till eternity..

It would seem Paul did not get such a memo. According to him, the mystery of godliness is great and equally uncontroversial. This Pauline mystery espouses doctrines which were deemed total heresy according to the keepers of the revealed things & thereby were rightly rejected. Paul’s “New Covenant” of metamorphosis in christ sought to nullify the Mosaic law not equip one to diligently keep it. Paul is the enemy of God & His people.

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Myer:
■ Do you know that we are in the last days. And it was all prophesied?
■Yes there will be false prophets, there will be great falling away and many signs as we see now that even the very elects will be deceived.
But, there will also remain a remnant.
■ The church I asked you to make peace with is not first the physical building or denomination, but God's people- True Christians who have the seal of the Holyspirit and bear the fruit of Christ. Once you make peace with the church, you will find Christ in the next church the Holyspirit will lead you to. It can be online. I could make some recommendation if you will.
1. You are nowhere close to being near the last days of God's New Covenant as the Gospel — the Living Truth of God — is still making its way through to the ends of the world. It's still in its beginnings. undecided

2. There will be? The entirety of the religion of Christianity is a part of the system put together by false teachers and false prophets... they have been here for about 2000 years, only you seem to think it is still out somewhere in the future. undecided

3. Your churches are built on a foundation of doctrines and traditions of men — lies — meant to delude and distract billions from the Truth of God, by false teachers and false prophets. Jesus Christ warned you vehemently of such - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. There is no making "peace" with your churches because your churches are designed to war against the very Truth of God Himself by way of the antichrist lies it thrives on. undecided
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
JesusisLord85:
■ Firstly, the Messiah, Yehsua, did not come to form a new religion for the dogs to follow. He is the fulfilment of prophecies even Enoch (seventh from Adam) spoke of. He came to set the elect free from their sins. The elect is the seed of Jacob.
■ Yes, I used to hear, Paul this, Paul that.But the problem is not Paul. The problem is how the modern day so-called Christian interprets his writings. What am I saying? Paul spoke endlessly of false teachers and avoiding being deceived. BUT what did Paul say of the Bereans:....So we see here that, one must know the scriptures to find out if what a man speaks is true or false. But wait a minute!! In those days, the ONLY authorised scripture was the Law and the Prophets. That very same scripture so-called Christians say is done away with.
So if you take Paul, and you incorrectly interpret his sayings to contradict ANYTHING you read in 'scripture' (Paul's letters were just that, letters), then you ought to dismiss him as a false teacher. I don't, because I understand his teachings, which I acknowledge can be confusing to the untrained.
■ Keep the law.
1. Free from what? undecided

2. I agree that the religion of Christianity choose Paul as the scapegoat upon whom their false doctrines are founded on. undecided

3. Another one meant for you @Myer

4. Keep what law? undecided
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by PastorAIO: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Myer and kobojunkie. grin grin grin grin cheesy

When craze jam craze. . .
Re: The Falsehoods Of Paul by Myer(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
PastorAIO:
Myer and kobojunkie. grin grin grin grin cheesy

When craze jam craze. . .

Be very careful.
A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / NSPPD 7am Fire Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze Every Mon - Fri by 7 Am / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.