Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! (1953 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: / tpbm (the person below me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
I didn't know where to put this, maybe the mod can place it in the right place.

Who can write the shortest story ever and it must contain ; religion, sexuality and mystery(something unexplainable).

Remember shortest story win!
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by mstik(f): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Georgina was a christian but she was not sure if she was gay or not. She went to confess to the priest that she kissed a girl and was given penance. She had a boyfriend whom she loved, and she had feelings for her bestfriend. She could not determine if she was gay, straight or a bi-sexual so in the end, she moved in with her bestfriend and boyfriend and they all lived happily ever after. She still can't figure out her sexuality though.

Phew! that was work
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
I'm a Christian girl who goes to church every Sunday and celebrate Christmas but one day I had sex with my boyfriend who I love so much and who loves me like too much but I found out later that he has a twin brother and hadn't told me and I must have mistakenly kissed him, I don't know!

*I think I'm gonna win smiley
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by dytbabe: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
I was a staunch christain virgin, my room mate always looked at my body ,woke one morning, found used toys with blood stains, missed my period and had a baby.

Phew

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Lobolintin(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Am a Muslim. I was heavily raped while growing up.and its was so hard for my to phantom what's wrong with me, my Dick hurts like hell should I tell mom ??... Snoring ..damn.. It was just a dream ....
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by phabulous88(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Agbo lives in the town of Lagoon which is not far from Ibadan. Every morning he goes to school, he was in Primary four. His father gave him a wristwatch and he was very proud of it. One day, he woke up late grin
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by phabulous88(m): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2014
Once upon a time, Edet lived in Calabar. Every morning he goes to school but in the evening he stays at home. His father bought him a book. End of story cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Mintayo(m): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2014
One sunday after mass,i just decided to check my brother at the choir stand which was beside the vestry,i was shocked to see the choirmaster masturbating!
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 30, 2014
phabulous88: Once upon a time, Edet lived in Calabar. Every morning he goes to school but in the evening he stays at home. His father bought him a book. End of story cheesy

Yours right now is the shortest but you didn't follow the rules. The story must be about 'religion' 'sexuality' and 'mystery'.

You could try again
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 30, 2014
Oh Mintayo story is the shortest now but the only thing no 'mystery' in it.
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by phabulous88(m): 1:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Fantasywrita:

Yours right now is the shortest but you didn't follow the rules. The story must be about 'religion' 'sexuality' and 'mystery'.

You could try again

Edet lived in Calabar. Every morning he goes to school but in the evening, he bleeps Ekaete the house girl. His father caught him and bought him a packet of condoms.
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by mstik(f): 1:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Eva met her pastor husband during service and kissed him on the lip but discovered a starnge lipstick mark on his shirt.
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by mstik(f): 1:18am On Jul 30, 2014
what's the price anyway?
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=phabulous88]

Edet lived in Calabar. Every morning he goes to school but in the evening, he bleeps Ekaete the house girl. His father caught him and bought him a packet of condoms. [/quote

Lol funny one!
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Esther believes in God but she is very licentious and everyone who knows her calls her a LovePeddler. But Esther strangely is still a complete virgin!

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by dytbabe: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2014
On entering the pastors house, I saw him with the choir master and head of worship master, 3some. shocked
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Oxone(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oh God! she's pregnant!! i wonder who is responsible!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by dytbabe: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oxone: Oh God! she's pregnant!! i wonder who is responsible!!!

Failed
Not religious related
*tongue out*
Am still leading
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thank you everyone for participating but we've got a winner here; Oxone.

He mentioned God which covers religion and he mentioned pregnant which is the outcome of sex and he crowned it all with a mystery; who is responsible.

I think this tells the full story of Mary mother of Jesus in a very few words!

Thank you for participating.

dytbabe
repteam
mstik
phabulous88
Mintayo
Lobolintin
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oxone: Oh God! she's pregnant!! i wonder who is responsible!!!

WINNER!!!
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by dytbabe: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
So with all my double post, I no still win
Bia oxone
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Oxone(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Failed
Not religious related
*tongue out*
Am still leading

Come again cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Oxone(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
dytbabe: So with all my double post, I no still win
Bia oxone

Hahahahaha I'm bad like that

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tanya felt something nudge at her from behind. She had been reading the Bible and Tola had slept before her. She puts her hand at the spot and it hits her again, Tola just grew a peni5.

YeaYeaNot
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by sexylogan(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
*Shortest horror story*

The last man on Earth sat alone in his house...

And then there was a knock on the door....

2 Likes

Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by mezebel(f): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Twenty five mosquitoes with 30liters of gallon seeking for mama nkechi who happens to own a pipeline ... This mosquitoes do bongery biz on her body on daily basis!!! This is the end of mama nkechi...school dismiss! Away!
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Krasid(m): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2014
I am a humble christian who is young rich, and handsome but was still searching for the right girl.It was the last sunday of july when i met her, the girl of my dreams.
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Lobolintin(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fantasywrita: Thank you everyone for participating but we've got a winner here; Oxone.

He mentioned God which covers religion and he mentioned pregnant which is the outcome of sex and he crowned it all with a mystery; who is responsible.

dytbabe
repteam
mstik
phabulous88
Mintayo
Lobolintin
4xking wrong, sex for Mary ? Guy review your post
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lobolintin: 4xking wrong, sex for Mary ? Guy review your post

He doesn't mean she had sex. That's y the 'mystery' is there.
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by phabulous88(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Fantasywrita: Thank you everyone for participating but we've got a winner here; Oxone.

dytbabe
repteam
mstik
phabulous88
Mintayo
Lobolintin

grin
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by omoajiri(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2014
.....as the last surviving couple on earth after the rapture UnCloth to procreate, there was a knock on the door!

Late entrant but should swing the vote.
Re: The Person Who Write The Shortest Story Ever Wins! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Just dropping by bro.
Everyone here is just too great. It's so amazing that we've got pyramids of talents here at nairaland... You guys are just too muah:*

You rock fantasay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Free Gaming Console,gadgets Easily Online / My Bet City.... Here In Nigeria And Giving Away Ngn1000000 / U Think You Are A GENIUS??? Try This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.