Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Questions You Have/will Ask Your Mobile Personal Assistant? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Questions You Have/will Ask Your Mobile Personal Assistant? (526 Views)

Nairalanders Screenshot Your Phone Homescreen, App Drawer & Personal Assistant , / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / Download Nigeria City Maps On Your Mobile Phone For Free - Limited Time Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions You Have/will Ask Your Mobile Personal Assistant? by simdam500(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
hi to the top mobile personel assistant like siri referring to ios and cortana referring to microsoft.

congrat to microsoft cortana for predicting right the winner for brazil 2014, still i will love to have siri for myself and here are the list of question i will love to ask siri and my command....

siri... are u a virgin?
siri... is GEJ going to win the next election?
siri... is shekau a human being?
siri... what turn you on?
siri... who is the first man on earth?
siri... can we meet?
siri... will you date a Nigerian?
siri... what assistance can you reender if my lady is no with me?
siri... call me sweetheart when am next to my gf

feel free to post the questions u have asked or will like tto asK your personal assistance and commands...
Re: Questions You Have/will Ask Your Mobile Personal Assistant? by simdam500(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
I'll still love to ask siri... Wher she resides?

(1) (Reply)

q / Samsung Says Galaxy S5 Unit Sales Is 40% Lower Than Targeted / How To Root Android P5 Tecno With Framaroot (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.