Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks (4475 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Ha!! This Old Photo Of Mavin Star, Reekado Banks Will Shock You (see) - See More / 9 Things You Never Knew About 'dorobucci' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by airedales: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-t2VVTOski7U/U9hwyaXPsiI/AAAAAAAAL_Q/ffHKV-gtvQU/s1600/ricardo+bank2.jpg[/img]
For those who do not know the rising Mavin music sensation that Reekado, he is the first voice you will hear when the ‘Dorobucci’ song starts and he sang the chorus of the song.
Below are 7 things you didn’t know about Reekado Banks:

He was activated into Mavin records in February 2014.His first single under Mavin records was titled “Turn It Up” and it featured Tiwa Savage.
His real name is Solomon Ayoleyi Hanniel.
He was a final year student of History and Strategic Studies, University of Lagos when he was called to join the Mavin crew.
He is young, God fearing, fun and spontaneous.
His music is a blend of country, dancehall and Afro-Pop. Reekado Banks with Label mates, Korede Bello, D Prince and Di’Ja
His Twitter handle is @Reekadobanks.
He has over 5,000 followers on Twitter and counting.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3-7299znY24/U9hvLkRLWgI/AAAAAAAAL_E/Y90DEvh8gDk/s1600/ricard.jpg[/img]
Like https://www.facebook.com/Allgistblogspot for more
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by mrcassanova(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Doro frosh pass anybody wey don dey frosh b4.
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by Danielotuya(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Dats some 30 seconds of my life i can nvr get back

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by rattlesnake(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2014
He's no star
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by seankay(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Ok now I know 7 things about him undecided
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by Abbey2sam(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Owk i don hear
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by armadeo(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2014
One more thing.
8. His nairaland user name is airedales.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by Airforce1(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2014
Reekado ko, Hernandez ni

1 Like

Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by cirmuell(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Damn you bloggers angry
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2014
angry Fuc..kkk U..
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by Tval(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Poor bloggers everywhere.
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by Djicemob: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Ugly boy ..BTW op aka reekado why u de blow ur trumpet by urself? U no get PR?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by sopoundz(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Bloggers posting nonsense since 200BC
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Danielotuya: Dats some 30 seconds of my life i can nvr get back
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by iheanyi40(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pheew
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by 3coins(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
rattlesnake: He's no star
soon,he will be

1 Like

Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by zainharb: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Me luv Korede Bello. My newest crush.
Re: Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks by axortedbabe(f): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Korede bello is finer..

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Stylist Be This Wicked!?!! munachi SUE!!!! / Celebrity Traditional Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.