Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How To Create Online Shipping Website With Tracking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Online Shipping Website With Tracking (2200 Views)

Please I Need Help!, How Do I Create Online Journal With Wordpress/joomla? / Open Source Courier Cargo Tracking Software Script Written In Php/mysql / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Online Shipping Website With Tracking by vccghana(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2014
ok
Re: How To Create Online Shipping Website With Tracking by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 11, 2016
Creating a shipping or tracking website isn't as difficult as most people think, it is a matter of research. I could remember when i got the Job to create a shipping website for a company in the U.S , yes it took me time but i did my research and was able to create something really creative.

I am the creative director at WWW.BRONZEDESIGNS.COM.NG; we design and develop websites, build applications, we develop brands and business strategies, and we are professional graphic designers. I would not mind to teach you on how to go about this;
Portfolio: Harrysondaniels.info
Email: contactme@harrysondaniels.info,
Phone: 07038364163

if you still need our services please email;
info@bronzedesigns.com.ng
Phone: 07082990087

1 Like

Re: How To Create Online Shipping Website With Tracking by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
I am building this kind of sites and I am available to build it for anybody interested to have your own shipping and tracking company with any address in the world and with the tracking bar showing the status, transit and the payment notice, totally manageable by the owner of the site. Ask me if you need one, I will show you what I already built

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload Files For Download In Blogger Blog / Top 10 Classified Sites In Nigeria 2018/2019 / Apple Buys Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For A $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.