Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Conversion Of Virgin Coconut Oil Into Fast Sellling Indian Tonic For Hair - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Conversion Of Virgin Coconut Oil Into Fast Sellling Indian Tonic For Hair (1338 Views)

Key Business N Career Tonic / Nokia Codes, How To Get Paypal, Conversion Of 1gb To 2gb N Lots More: / Conversion Of Us Bank Cheque To Cash In Nigerian Bank!is It Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversion Of Virgin Coconut Oil Into Fast Sellling Indian Tonic For Hair by Jcurtis: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Virgin coconut oil production biz is very profitable biz here in Nigeria,because of the scarcity of the commodity and the labour that goes into it production.While a litre of virgin coconut oils for between N4-6,000,you can make more money from this 1litre by converting it to into special oils for hair and skin care,soaps or aromatic oils.

some skin and hair care oil virgin coconut oil can be converted to are:baby oil,coconut curry oil,hebiscus oil and peppermint oil.I make virgin coconut oil on a very small scale and sell directly to saloons and individuals who wish to lose weight very quickly.most times though,due to the profit margins,i convert the virgin coconut oil into coconut curry oil and sell to every woman,girls and saloons around my community.the coconut curry tonic is hit among women because of it natural ability to increase hair darkness,length and prevent hair breakage.

to convert coconut oil into coconut curry tonic,get some quantity of curry leaves,throw them into a stainless steal bowl, add the virgin coconut oil to it and then boil the stainless steel container in a pot containing water.dont boil the stainless steel bowl directly over fire,just place it inside a pot of water and boil the pot of water instead.virgin coconut oil is water clear in colour,so when boiling curry leaves in coconut oil,how do you know when to stop?

well live the stainless steel inside the pot,till your virgin coconut oil turns golden and the curry leafs have become very darken.instead of the green colour,upon successful infusion,the curry leaves will become black or darken.take down the pot and allow to coo.

then filter of the unwanted leaves.pour the cooled coconut curry tonic into a translucent container and start using right away.even bald people can have their hair restored using this coconut curry tonic.it is perfectly suitable for conditioning hair and for reversing premature graying of hair.

if you want to make money from this indian oil,get appropraite 50ml or 100ml containers,slap your labels on them and fill them up with this coconut curry tonic.then seal it and go talk to any female special about your wonderful indian oil that makes hair grow long,dark,strong and prevent hair breakage.try it and see if the containers you left home with,will return with you on your way back home.women just love this oil!most dont care about the price.i sell 50ml pet containers for N250-400 and 100ml pet containers for N750 directly to customers.when i meet saloon owners,i sell to them for N300- 600.so far,this oil has been the most rewarding aspect of my venture into virgin coconut oil production,because women are just crazy about their hair.i dont talk too much before they thrust out money at me for the stuff,even when i dont have it handy!

so there you go,a nice cool way to make more than 3k daily or within hours if you are in a busy area.
Re: Conversion Of Virgin Coconut Oil Into Fast Sellling Indian Tonic For Hair by gechyy2(f): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
seriously!! and no comments....God bless you i just stumbled on this...will definitly try it...
Re: Conversion Of Virgin Coconut Oil Into Fast Sellling Indian Tonic For Hair by pinkkyb(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
wow

(1) (Reply)

Construction Equipment Market In Africa / 5 Imporatant Business Lessons I Learnt From Lagos Danfo Drivers / From Start To Profit: I'm building a website and sharing everything as I go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.