Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Olamide's New Video ''story For The Gods'' To Be Banned On Television? Watch Thi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide's New Video ''story For The Gods'' To Be Banned On Television? Watch Thi (1954 Views)

Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story / Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? / Afrocandy Banned On Facebook For Posting Unclad Pictures , Resurrects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide's New Video ''story For The Gods'' To Be Banned On Television? Watch Thi by BsBlog: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Just in! The voice of the streets sensation Olamide has finally released an official musical video for his single “story for the gods” where he really turn'ed the heat up.. This video was directed by Unlimited L A

Some source from the Video License board has just reached me that the video will be banned and will not be shown on T.v.. Even though the source is not very certain yet, they say the committee is still working on it
Watch video after the jump and tell us if you agree with the board or not..
You see! Just what I spoke about Nigeria songs and their very raunchy videos in my vlog ''blacksatinos diary''.

Watch; http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/07/olamides-new-video-story-for-gods-to-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Finding It Difficult To Satisfy Ur Man Or Woman During Sex?here Is A Solution / BEAUTIFUL !! Dakore Akande In Gold, Tonye In Silver! The Stars Were Beautiful As / Photos: Check Out Kylie Jenner $2.7mil Calabasas Home {pictures Here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.