Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Davido And Wizkid At War Again? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid At War Again? (610 Views)

Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Photo Of Wizkid At Age 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid At War Again? by tmx21(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Many industry watchers thought the two young kids, Wizkid and Davido have buried their differences and show of supremacy but it seems all is not well again.

The duo are said to be on collision once more. It started with what look like an harmless tweet but the hatred is already spreading on the social media.
Wizkid had tweeted ” Thank u so much NewYork!! Amazing show last night!!Big up @wale nd @akon for showing me love!! Proper show! Proper venue! Boys talk!! Men work!!”, few hours after his New York performance on the same night Davido beat him and others to the Artiste of the year at the African Muzik Magazine Awards in Dallas, US.

Many felt he played down the significance of the awards and was indirectly throwing insult at his perceived arch-rival with the line, “Boys talk!! Men Work!!”
Davido seems to have hit back with his own tweet, stating, “Pull half my crowd before talking shit! Looser!” .

Well, you can judge.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/davido-wizkid-war/

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) / Charles Novia Thinks Omotola Is Better Than Genevieve When Acting / Its My Birthday!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.