Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Can Assist You To Sell Your Imported Stuffs Online To Boost Your Sales Output - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Assist You To Sell Your Imported Stuffs Online To Boost Your Sales Output (445 Views)

How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Assist You To Sell Your Imported Stuffs Online To Boost Your Sales Output by Johncrown80(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
You are highly welcome to this thread I'm John Crown By name:
I'm a young online and offline marketer....
Have you been complaining about the slow rate of selling your imported stuffs?
Do you have problem negotiating price with people??
Do you wish to sell your stuffs within two days of arrival
Do you need a sales representative to boost your sales?
Do you want your stuffs to be the hottest needed all around??

If your answer to all this question is Yes....
I'm glad to let you know that i can handle all perfectly for you
I have been doing it since and many mini-importers have seen the positive result

for more info.....u can connect to me via
Whatsapp: 07067879496
Call: 08183989362

(1) (Reply)

What Gsm Mobile Numbers Database Can Do For You / Facing New Opportunities / Please Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.