Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,415 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here - NYSC (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (80918 Views)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
GeniusBen: to serve Naija no be by force... I go land for camp on first September. if dem no allow me enter na to look for d nearest joint... afterall a bottle of Trophy na N150 before I drink 4 bottles daily for 8 days my registration go reach... sad

consolation camping lmfao init bruvv grin tongue cheesy
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by fescoigwe(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
heloo guys, all of us r going to camp on d 1st, me am going there dat first day, we shud read d news very well on www.nysc.gov.ng, we r asked to report in camp on 1st september but registration wil be different atleast we will use d opportunity to ve small camp life..abi nobi true yan i talk
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
fescoigwe: heloo guys, all of us r going to camp on d 1st, me am going there dat first day, we shud read d news very well on www.nysc.gov.ng, we r asked to report in camp on 1st september but registration wil be different atleast we will use d opportunity to ve small camp life..abi nobi true yan i talk

bruvv be like hes tryna convince some few of the lot on here shocked grin cheesy wink
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
ion have a bunk ta crash , wld have shown up same first day cry
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gingerr(f): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
fescoigwe: heloo guys, all of us r going to camp on d 1st, me am going there dat first day, we shud read d news very well on www.nysc.gov.ng, we r asked to report in camp on 1st september but registration wil be different atleast we will use d opportunity to ve small camp life..abi nobi true yan i talk

Na true u talk but hope u've got where u gonna sleep if u are not allowed to enter?...you have to think about that too u know

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
don't try to implicate people here oo.....let every1 make their choice...
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
crimboi:

bruvv be like hes tryna convince some few of the lot on here shocked grin cheesy wink
the guy wana put us in a state of "hitty-gritty" lol
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
ngozionefeli: hmmm lemme v ur num incase sha bt do u knw if we wud be allowed into d camp
It was clearly written you would use 1hr. I don't know if you would be allowed to pass the night(s) on camp. 08100813603
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ceemac: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
And the DG is blaming his madness on innocent EBOLA, the TAN rally is still scheduled to hold just barely 48Hrs to the supposed beginning of our camps and it had not been postponed or cancelled because its JONA re-election and it benefits him so EBOLA can go to hell...

Guys please let's not let this thing slip, we can get our three weeks if we all unite and speak with a voice.. Let it not go down in history that in a full generation, just Ɣøû‎​ and I only was not given the opportunity to experience this unforgettable 21 days which some of our parents still reminisce till date...

I beg Ɣøû‎​ guys that we should be resolute... I come be like who need this three weeks pass... Wetin I wan use gist ♍ɑ̤̈̊ friends wey go stream 1 wen dem dey talk? (On a lighter note)...

God bless the progressives!
Naija no go spoil for our time

Comrade Kazan...
#teamUniben... #teamOsun
Aluta continua...
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gabrielwilliams: I greet u bro. Pls il nid ur number. . Il appreciate ur help wiv accommodation
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by AnosikeChibueze(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
ngozionefeli: ders bus goin to ede frm iyanaipaja bfor d under bridge bt don't knw were u goin frm
I would be entering from mile2.. What am saying is..., where are we to alight when we get to Ede? Is it d last bus stop or what??
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by AnosikeChibueze(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
ajoskele: Tell the driver you would drop at Akoda. Pick a bike to the Orientation camp from there. It shouldn't be more than #70. No allow those bikemen chop u oo
Gbam!!! Brother na Man you be!!!!!!!!!! Too much dey worry you abeg!!! As in you too much!! Thanks alot and GOD bless you bro.. Just d answer I was looking for
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
ceemac: And the DG is blaming his madness on innocent EBOLA, the TAN rally is still scheduled to hold just barely 48Hrs to the supposed beginning of our camps and it had not been postponed or cancelled because its JONA re-election and it benefits him so EBOLA can go to hell...

Guys please let's not let this thing slip, we can get our three weeks if we all unite and speak with a voice.. Let it not go down in history that in a full generation, just Ɣøû‎​ and I only was not given the opportunity to experience this unforgettable 21 days which some of our parents still reminisce till date...

I beg Ɣøû‎​ guys that we should be resolute... I come be like who need this three weeks pass... Wetin I wan use gist ♍ɑ̤̈̊ friends wey go stream 1 wen dem dey talk? (On a lighter note)...

Comrade Kazan...
#teamUniben... #teamOsun
Aluta continua...

wow!!! inspiring piece u got up there kazan,really touching ah must say buh the thing is if left for me to say owes to that one possible glitch that might avail it self (accommodation) well exception of that ion see any reason why we lots on here would seem reluctant to tag along i mean we all up in it aint we smiley wink
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
. " In order to ensure seamless exercise,
prospective corps members are ADVISED to REPORT on the
DATES INDICATED in the time table presented hereunder. The
grouping is in accordance with the geo-political zones where
the corps members come from. ". Did u Read it that excerpt very well? *Advise Is different from instruction*... BUT in any case always have a plan B , those who wanna go on d 1st already have contingency plans... If u don't then wait till 2nd so u see whether those from N.E geo-zoner allowed to stay in camp. #jes saying
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thanks
ajoskele: It was clearly written you would use 1hr. I don't know if you would be allowed to pass the night(s) on camp. 08100813603
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Na ajoskele go fit ansa dat question
AnosikeChibueze: I would be entering from mile2.. What am saying is..., where are we to alight when we get to Ede? Is it d last bus stop or what??
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by AnosikeChibueze(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
ngozionefeli: Na ajoskele go fit ansa dat question
The guy has already answered it wink that guy has been so useful and my prayer is that GOD blesses him and let HIS light shine upon him

4 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by GeniusBen: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
ceemac: And the DG is blaming his madness on innocent EBOLA, the TAN rally is still scheduled to hold just barely 48Hrs to the supposed beginning of our camps and it had not been postponed or cancelled because its JONA re-election and it benefits him so EBOLA can go to hell...

Comrade Kazan...
#teamUniben... #teamOsun
Aluta continua...

Thumbs up bro! cool
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Xtargold(f): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
crimboi:
# are u turning up on the first day too undecided
I'm from south-south,ours is 7th-8th.I will be leaving frm Lag dat same day or a day before.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Xtargold:
I'm from south-south,ours is 7th-8th.I will be leaving frm Lag dat same day or a day before.
aiii safe ,see u there
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by moonprince(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2014
skidskid: . " In order to ensure seamless exercise,
prospective corps members are ADVISED to REPORT on the
DATES INDICATED in the time table presented hereunder. The
grouping is in accordance with the geo-political zones where
the corps members come from. ". Did u Read it that excerpt very well? *Advise Is different from instruction*... BUT in any case always have a plan B , those who wanna go on d 1st already have contingency plans... If u don't then wait till 2nd so u see whether those from N.E geo-zoner allowed to stay in camp. #jes saying
its hightime I commended and supported u...I strongly believe that all these adjustments and readjustments are for our own good...CAMPING is our right but its not a yardstick to our destiny...lemme ask u'all..if u are asked to sacrifice ur camping for this nation to be librated, salvaged from all these bullshit, what would u do?...pls comrades let's forge ahead there are so many other funs on the way I promise....let's move on cos if anything happens we will kip loosing the most precious and pricest asset on earth, ean even a yardstick to our destiny which is TIME.....,*my view*
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2014
moonprince:
its hightime I commended and supported u...I strongly believe that all these adjustments and readjustments are for our own good...CAMPING is our right but its not a yardstick to our destiny...lemme ask u'all..if u are asked to sacrifice ur camping for this nation to be librated, salvaged from all these bullshit, what would u do?...pls comrades let's forge ahead there are so many other funs on the way I promise....let's move on cos if anything happens we will kip loosing the most precious and pricest asset on earth, ean even a yardstick to our destiny which is TIME.....,*my view*
na me spoil d nation?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by prixxy7(f): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2014
ajoskele: I think tis d first time sth like tis would apen. I guess it's d bank u use @home cos dy(nysc) v bin d one givin us banks before.
. Tink d reason D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ need our personal account details ȋ̝̊̅§ so dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wil pay in our bicycle and tfare allowances into it. Since D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ won't be giving us moni on d day of registrattion cos even stream 1 weren't given dea bicycle n tfare alawee on d day of registration. So wen we cm bk after two weeks ƒø̲̣̣я̅ posting letter, we wuld open d nysc account either in d camp or at d LGA wea we r been posted to. And dat ȋ̝̊̅§ wen we mite be given our own allowance (19800 or 39600) in our hand jx d way it ȋ̝̊̅§ ƒø̲̣̣я̅ stream 1. No difference.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by moonprince(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2014
adonismuller: na me spoil d nation?
not at all.....lol
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Morning fam .... Gee undecided u lots woke me up as i cld hear ur voices in my head while i snored on...oya every1 evacuate this room undecided nd use the sitting room tongue

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by saminduka(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2014
AnosikeChibueze: I would be entering from mile2.. What am saying is..., where are we to alight when we get to Ede? Is it d last bus stop or what??
How much is it to ede from inyanakpaja?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by saminduka(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2014
ngozionefeli: ders bus goin to ede frm iyanaipaja bfor d under bridge bt don't knw were u goin frm
How much is it from inyanakpaja?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Dat I don't knw of bt m goin thru iyana ipaja
saminduka:
How much is it from inyanakpaja?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by AnosikeChibueze(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2014
saminduka:
How much is it to ede from inyanakpaja?
dunno sir but ngozionefeli should know as she will be going from iyanaipaja area, I will be going from mile2 but if we many wey dey follow iyanaipaja then I might join d train by GOD'S grace
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2014
My mum says it might nt be mre dan 1500 or 2k
AnosikeChibueze: dunno sir but ngozionefeli should know as she will be going from iyanaipaja area, I will be going from mile2 but if we many wey dey follow iyanaipaja then I might join d train by GOD'S grace

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2014
#just watching[i]#just watching[/i]#just watching
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by odutope(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
prixxy7: . Tink d reason D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ need our personal account details ȋ̝̊̅§ so dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wil pay in our bicycle and tfare allowances into it. Since D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ won't be giving us moni on d day of registrattion cos even stream 1 weren't given dea bicycle n tfare alawee on d day of registration. So wen we cm bk after two weeks ƒø̲̣̣я̅ posting letter, we wuld open d nysc account either in d camp or at d LGA wea we r been posted to. And dat ȋ̝̊̅§ wen we mite be given our own allowance (19800 or 39600) in our hand jx d way it ȋ̝̊̅§ ƒø̲̣̣я̅ stream 1. No difference.
so we wnt be posted to our PPA till after 2weeks? Didnt know that

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (63) (Reply)

Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table / NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.