Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Beware Of This HALLIBURON JOB SCAMMER - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This HALLIBURON JOB SCAMMER (614 Views)

Right Or Wrong: My Epic Response To Suspected Job Scammer / Scam Alert:mr Fm Jato Immigr Job Scammer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This HALLIBURON JOB SCAMMER by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
He sent an inbox message to my fiances in Facebook posing as an acquaintance and requesting the following.

DEAR HER NAME, Halliburton Nigeria Limited where i work is currently recruiting on a 5 years
contracting staff basses, and after the contractual period
Diligent/well behaved
Employees would be retained as Permanent staffs of Halliburton International,
I am currently in Its ofshore location where the network is bad but i would be back to shore on
15-08-2014. urgently email these details over to me
on {charles-okoye23@outlook.com}
The needed Details are:
1.. YOUR FULL NAMES:
2.. PHONE NUMBER:
3.. SCHOOL ATTENDED:
4.. SEX:
5.. EMAIL ADDRESS:
6.. CONTACT ADDRESS:
7.. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH:
8.. STATE OF ORIGIN :
Send the needed details over urgently as it will enable me forward it
immediately to Our Human Resources Department without further delay.
Note after sending the Detail over kindly check your email Bulk/
in-box on daily basis as it could be the sole medium with which i will
send you further updates when ever such need arises.
Sincerely,
Charles Okoye.

I responded with the details he asked of then he send the following after 3 days

I was informed that u have been ask to submit An approved medical Certificate, and I faxed a colleague who pleaded to a Reputable Halliburton International Medical Doctor, Dr Mrs Remi Taiwo for her help, I did sent her your phone contact , facebook contact, email contact and i did pleaded that she contact you, but i am Truly afraid if she would have the time to contact you, as i was notified that she is on a brief official assignment in the United States of America, Urgently send a message over to her through her facebook link {www.facebook.com/dr.remi.taiwo1} and also an email through {dr.remitaiwo1@gmail.com} do send her a message through both mediums and we Pray for her swift response, of also importance is her phone contact over there is {+1 561 908 3578} Urgently email and Facebook message or call her, plead 2 her that I said she should assist u in preparing d document because it is the only thing that would stand between your employment along with your message do not fail to include your phone number because I do not want us to miss this opportunity. Plead to the Doctor that I said she should also assist you in submitting it to the relevant offices as she have already been made knowledgeable of the company’s given deadline of submission, I am convinced that as a senior Medical personnel with our Company she would give instructions on how it could be prepared & also submitted without us missing the deadline. I am presently in our company? Of-shore location on our annual official exercise and would be back to shore on 15-08-2014. I will call you on arrival as the network reception over here is very poor. I sincerely hope that you would be diligent to your duty when you are eventually employed because if you are not that would deprive me from referring others for such opportunities in the future. If peradventure her phone couldn't go through at the moment because of the time difference between the USA and NIGERIA then you would have to send her an email message as well as a text message without delay considering the fact that the document must be prepared.

BEWARE

(1) (Reply)

Basic Tips For Writing A Better CV / Receptionist Urgently Needed / Exactly 3 Months Post NYSC Today (5th June-5th Sept 2014) Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.