Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Help How Can I Get This System To Load Yahoo Login Page - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help How Can I Get This System To Load Yahoo Login Page (2340 Views)

Advertise On Yahoo Login Page Yahoo Mail Page And Yahoo Home Page / Fake SWIFT Nettwork Login Page-what Are The Risks? / Anybody Come Across A Fake Swift Network Login Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help How Can I Get This System To Load Yahoo Login Page by samtek(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2008
@ all i need help
my neighbour's system is no longer opening yahoo login page
i have used the system to open it before precisely on the 7th
but no each time i try to check my email on the system it tell me
page not found
the system open other web pages it even open yahoo home page
but 1ce i click signin it display page not.
what could be the problem, hw can i resolve it
i use zain FBT with freegate to connect to the net, though i use thesame
connection on the system i'm using to post this msg and the system opens
yahoo login page
i have tried using url like mail.yahoo.co.uk, mail.yahoo.com, login.yaho.com
and just no way to check yahoo email on the system please i need help.
not forgeting it opens msn login page
Re: Help How Can I Get This System To Load Yahoo Login Page by wealthlift(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2008
Re: Help How Can I Get This System To Load Yahoo Login Page by samtek(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2008
see you guys miss the excess of this site
it is suppose to help us share ideals help one not a commercial site where we come to make money
if you got it drop it here please so others passing thru like problems would also get helped
thats why we re here imagine if seun ask for money b4 we join nland. thanks sha
Re: Help How Can I Get This System To Load Yahoo Login Page by Phemybanks(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2008
Re: Help How Can I Get This System To Load Yahoo Login Page by netm: 2:39am On Nov 10, 2008
Don`t mind them now, you know the level of poverty in this country, we no longer do anything free outside of money and this has made many to forget the noble idea behind setting up this site by Seun. Only God can :redeem the situation o!! angry cry
Re: Help How Can I Get This System To Load Yahoo Login Page by tbaba83(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2008
bros u can try this. it does not bring up all the adverts and graphics but if its your mail you want to check you can use http://uk.m.yahoo.com/p/mail?. For yahoo messenger you can download pidgin instead at http://www.pidgin.im/download/ but it does not support webcams during chats. ENJOY!!!

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Connect A Mtn Manualy Configured China Phone 2 A Computer / Alienware R5, R4 And R3 Cheap Cheap Prices / Unlimited Airtel Browsing For Abuja Residents Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.