Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Batch B 2014....enugu State, Let's Meet Here. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014....enugu State, Let's Meet Here. (4691 Views)

Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014....enugu State, Let's Meet Here. by jaybros: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'm redeployin to enugu...so people...wats happening.....advice on how to get a good ppa pls
Re: Batch B 2014....enugu State, Let's Meet Here. by edetcnn(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2014
WE ARE CONDUCTING PHONE OUTLET SURVEYS FOR A PHONE BRAND.
WE NEED A LOCAL RESIDENT TO VISIT AND TAKE SHOTS OF MAJOR PHONE RETAIL OUTLETS IN ENUGU TOWN:

JOB DESCRIPTION:
YOU WILL BE GIVEN A LIST OF THE OUTLETS AND THEIR ADDRESSES IN ENUGU. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOCATE AND VISIT THE OUTLETS, EXPLAIN THAT YOU ARE ON OUTLET SURVEY, CONFIRM THE OUTLET ADDRESS, GET THE MANAGER/contact person NAME AND PHONE NUMBER, AND TAKE: 1 EXTERIOR SHOT SHOWING THE OUTLET SIGNAGE, AND 3 SHOTS OF THE OUTLET INTERIOR SHOWING WHERE WE CAN POSSIBLY PLACE TABLE OR WALL DISPLAYS. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO EMAIL EVERYTHING SAME DAY TO AN EMAIL.

PLEASE YOU MUST HAVE A SMARTPHONE WITH EMAIL. THIS JOB PROMISES SOME KIND OF REGULARITY BECAUSE YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF MONITORING THAT THE DISPLAY MATERIALS (TABLES AND WALL STANDS) THAT WILL EVENTUALLY BE DEPLOYED TO THE OUTLETS ARE INSTALLED AND LATER, MAINTAINED. PLEASE INTERESTED CORPERS TO CONTACT: ED 070 38705 747. BBM 2A38ADBA.
CORPERS WHO WILL BE ON GROUND TILL NEXT YEAR HAVE ADDED ADVANTAGE.

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014....enugu State, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2014
gentpeace: Meet me if you need accommodation in Enugu town
accomodation needed
Re: Batch B 2014....enugu State, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 06, 2014
prospective batch c, who has an idea how much medical docs are paid? pls i need an urgent response. Thanks.
Re: Batch B 2014....enugu State, Let's Meet Here. by jaybros: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Relocated to Enugu....now in search of ppa....any advice pls....though d state secretariat will do the postings on wednesday but if I get a better suggestion, I would really appreciate
Re: Batch B 2014....enugu State, Let's Meet Here. by hilsocial(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good afternoon my elders. Am a prospective A15 corp member hoping to serve in Enugu. Pls , can sbd who is serving in bank of agric or bank of industry gv me an insight abt d places. Tanx for ur anticipated reply.
Re: Batch B 2014....enugu State, Let's Meet Here. by datigbogirl: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
olrotimi:
prospective batch c, who has an idea how much medical docs are paid? pls i need an urgent response. Thanks.

Have you been able to get the amount since then?
Re: Batch B 2014....enugu State, Let's Meet Here. by Funnyguy83: 3:03am On Nov 29, 2017
gentpeace:
grin grin
how far. I want to send u a pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC State Code For Lagos State / [2016 Batch B] NYSC Releases Verification List.check Now / When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.